Hello Everyone!

My name is Michael Cohen and Iím the Director of Business Development for ivgStores. Earlier 2013, I took control of our affiliate program and have been working hard to reverse our past performance issues and turn our program into a successful one that our affiliates can be proud of and will help them prosper.

One of my first acts was to bring Jon Nunez and AffiliateManager.com on board to help oversee our program. You all know Jonís professional reputation; he wouldnít be working with us if he didnít see real potential thanks to a solid foundation of great products at aggressive pricing coupled with a wonderful support team in place to help with customer service issues, such as order tracking, returns, etc.

Jon and I see our affiliates as business partners and we want to help them flourish. To that end, we have begun with improved communication though our newsletters which highlight our monthly or quarterly promotions. Affiliates will still have access to our catalog of over 200K products, but this will help them find the products that are selling best right now. Additionally, weíre creating new banners corresponding to those promotions.

Over the past few years, ivgStores has committed to providing superior customer service and we started by bringing in fresh leadership to run our Sales & Customer Service department and by instituting new policies, employee training, and hiring practices. Those changes have proven effective: ivgStores boasts a 96% positive feedback rating on Amazon, weíre a Top-Rated Seller on eBay with 99% Positive feedback, and we have an A+ rating with the BBB.

At ivgStores, weíre striving to offer superior relationships with our business partners and be a company worthy of our customerís trust.

If you have questions, or want to learn more about our program, you can reach Kim at Affiliate Manager at ivgStores@affiliatemanager.com or me directly at affiliates@ivgmail.com.