Thumbs down Could anyone recommend some good books?
    I am very interested in learning more about affiliate marketing, but also know that I must learn the basics first. Would anyone be able to recommend some good reference books through which I could learn from?
    Any advice is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Mike

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    This has been discussed many times, try using the search box and let us know what you find. You are authorized to link to those posts here.

Thank you, Chuck. I should have known that this would have been a topic that was already talked about.

to ABW! Mike, there's tons of fab info for free right here. Why not start reading through some of the Newbie FAQs / Articles? You don't always have to plunk down $$$ for good info.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

5. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by setxmikebusiness View Post
    I am very interested in learning more about affiliate marketing, but also know that I must learn the basics first. Would anyone be able to recommend some good reference books through which I could learn from?
    Any advice is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Mike
    Affiliate marketing or Affiliate management ?

I don't find any book perfect. You will have to invest time in research.

For Affiliate marketing (as a publisher)- You can start by reading blogs such as Shoemoney, John Chow and Zac Johnson. Oh.. I also found a demographics which you may find helpful.

www(dot)dekh(dot)com/images/infographics/Top-12-Affiliate-Marketers-Infpgraphic.jpg - please replace "(dot)" by "."

For Affiliate management(as a merchant or OPM)- Read Amnavigator blog.

For Affiliate Management and Affiliate Marketing- There are many forums that will help you to stay au courant with the latest development in the affiliate marketing world. But the forum which I would recommend to you, is the forum you've just used to ask this question. Abestweb.com.

7. Thanks From:

amazing advice
    Tyvm for your reply. I found your information to be very useful indeed! After doing some research online, I also came across a very useful site to help me build my website. The guy that does the tutorials is named Tyler Moore, and to say the least, he is an AMAZING teacher! I feel others will find this useful as well if anyone wants to post this link to your threads. All of his lessons are completely FREE and he walks you through everything step-by-step and skips nothing. tyler-moore dot com Create Own Website Step by Step.
    Last edited by BurgerBoy; November 29th, 2013 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Removed Link

Mike, as a newbie, you are not allowed to post links in this forum. Please remove the above link, or share it in the format that I've used in my comment above.

Quote Originally Posted by ishank View Post
    Mike, as a newbie, you are not allowed to post links in this forum. Please remove the above link, or share it in the format that I've used in my comment above.
    Sorry. I forgot that I wasn't allowed to do that.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Just mention the title and readers can google it.

Successful Affiliate Marketing for Merchants - By Shawn Collin.

Quick Start Guide to Affiliate Marketing: Answers to the Questions You Should Be Asking | A Practical Guide to Affiliate Marketing: Quick Reference for Affiliate Managers & Merchants |
    Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day - By Evgenii "Geno" Prussakov aka Geno Prussakov.

The Complete Guide to Affiliate Marketing on the Web: How to Use and Profit from Affiliate Marketing Programs- By Bruce C. Brown

Make a Fortune Promoting Other People’s Stuff Online: How Affiliate Marketing Can Make You Rich - By Rosalind Gardner

Affiliate Programs: How to Make Money Online with Other People’s Products- By Joel Comm

I am going to add my name here after I finish writing my own book on affiliate marketing. JK

Affiliate Program Management: An Hour A Day - Evgenii Prussakov. It takes you from the basics to the fine print! (This would be for affiliate program management obviously...) Thanks everyone for all the other suggestions, too! I've got to do some more reading myself.

Sorry, I didn't notice that one had been mentioned already. Oops! Well there are two votes for it then, I guess.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread