Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Smile So Who's Coming to ASW14?
    Always fun to see what other ABWers are going to be at Summit!

I'm arriving on Saturday, leaving on Wednesday. Speaking Sunday morning, then in our Affiliate Window Meet Market table the rest of the day. Scheduling meetings for the other days. Lots of time with great old friends, looking forward to making lots of new ones!

What are your plans?
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Quote Originally Posted by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow View Post
    What are your plans?
    Not being a big fan of Vegas, Jill and I are going to defer until ASE in NYC this summer. Not yet sure if we'll have a Meet Market table to promote our business checks program or not...

P.S. - Please tell Brad that the NY pints of Guinness are on me.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Will be there with three from iNet. Rumor of an after hours party but nothing to announce yet.

Affiliate Manager Kush@VMInnovations's Avatar
    We'll be there, scheduling meetings this week.

We will be there as usual. We have openings for meetings, or just to b.s over some drinks.

Finally booked my flight and hotel. Getting in Sunday morning, staying next door at Bally's. I'll be hosting an "ask the experts" table on outsourcing / virtual assistants on Monday evening if anyone wants to stop by and say hi!
    Your Ad Here.

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow View Post
    Always fun to see what other ABWers are going to be at Summit!

I'm arriving on Saturday, leaving on Wednesday. Speaking Sunday morning, then in our Affiliate Window Meet Market table the rest of the day. Scheduling meetings for the other days. Lots of time with great old friends, looking forward to making lots of new ones!

What are your plans?
    I will miss seeing you.....JCrooks and BCrooks..........I have not made any plans, so not going by default as time slips away.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Quote Originally Posted by Witzer View Post
    I will miss seeing you.....JCrooks and BCrooks..........I have not made any plans, so not going by default as time slips away.
    So sorry we won't get to see you there! Maybe NYC?
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Affiliate Manager
    Hi All,

If you are planning to attend 2014 ASW, we are making appointments for potential Boost Affiliates, while there. When you schedule a meeting with us, you will receive a Welcome Kit with a nifty technological gadget, as our special gift to you for attending.

In addition, those who meet with us at ASW will have a chance to win an iPad and you will receive a free license of the PC Healthboost registry cleaning software. PC HealthBoost software automatically repairs PC registry errors. PC HealthBoost has the highest commissions and lowest returns in its vertical. New affiliates earn a $150 bonus by making five sales in a week. And, by meet with us at ASW and you will be eligible for 90% commission the first 30 days instead of the usual 75% we normally offer. But, we only have 50 spots open, so schedule your appointment right away to secure your slot!

And for those of you who are a really hard-hitting, super affiliate that's ready to discuss an even higher return...We have something for you, let's meet.

This will be my 2nd ASW and I am looking forward to it...last year I was on the job for about 2 weeks so it was a bit overwhelming...

Affiliate Manager
    Sounds good
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosperent View Post
    We will be there as usual. We have openings for meetings, or just to b.s over some drinks.
    How about getting together to compare notes? Let me know what time/day looks good for you.

Good for you, Kishi! I can imagine how overwhelming it must have been last year - the proverbial "drinking from a fire hose"!

If you have some questions for us old-timers, just share them here. This will be my 17th Summit, so I've lived through just about everything (though Shawn keeps coming up with new stuff every year!).

13. Thanks From:

I will be there, I hope to meet some of you
    [COLOR="Red"]Affiliates earn 35% recurring commission on every referral at [URL="http://hozta.com/affiliate_program.php"]Hozta.com[/URL][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Blue"]Hosting only $3.99/mo at [URL="http://hozta.com"]Hozta.com[/URL][/COLOR]

CPA Network Rep
    Affiliate Ball looks pretty dam solid. Flavor Flav hosting! What more could you ask for!

If anyone wants to meet up at the show, shoot me a PM to arrange a time.

See you there!

-=Chipmunk=-
    [B]Matthew "Chipmunk" Sclier[/B]
    Affiliate Relations Manager
    [B]E-Mail:[/B] [email=matthew@leadflash.com]matthew@leadflash.com[/email]
    [B]Phone:[/B] (561) 499-3329 ext.126
    [B]AIM/Y!:[/B] ChipmunkLF l [B]ICQ: [/B] 48437188
    [URL=http://www.leadflash.com/855122D5-967E-4CAD-AE2B-F56DD265219C/refer.aspx]LeadFlash.com[/URL]: 100% Exclusive Cash Advance Offers

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    I'm coming :-) I'll be in town Saturday to Wednesday. I won't be at the ASW Monday as I want to play in a poker tournament then. If you see me Monday it meant I lost very quickly ;-( But hope springs eternal.
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

Affiliate Manager
    Unfortunately we won't be able to make this one. We're thinking tentatively of going to ASE later this year though. I'm looking forward to hearing the after-stories of how much benefit everyone got from the ASW!

I'll be there arriving Saturday afternoon. Would love to meet some ABW folks for sure.
    Steve Root
    E: [email]steve.root@xero.com[/email]
    M: 415-608-5176

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Im coming in Sat evening and staying at the Paris. Email is you want to meet.

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread