affiliate program ---that pays your affiliate
    WE WANT TO RUN OUR OWN AFFILIATE PROGRAM SO WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN AFFILIATE PROGRAM THAT GIVES US THE CODE OR LINKS OF OUR PRODUCT BUT THEY ORCHESTRATE THE PAYMENT TO OUR AFFILIATE-----I WAS USING TRADEBIT --BUT IT APPEAR THAT THEY ARE NOT UPGRADING THEIR LINKS SO THEIR AFFILIATE LINKS CRASHED MY SITE-----I WANT THE COMPANY TO PAY THE AFFILIATE---THEY CAN TAKE THERE CUT AND GIVE US THE REST------HELP IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY TECH ADVANCE GROUP BESIDE TRADEBIT-------THANKING YOU ALL---here we are in India-----mass paypal payout is prohibited in india-----PAYPAL MONEY OUT OF INDIA IS A NOONONO--
    HERE IS SHOUT TO THOSE WHO HAVE THE INFO --THANK YOU FOR IT--

this reuest is for selling DIGITAL EBOOK FILE SOURCE!!!!!!!
    Last edited by bhrgu; December 10th, 2013 at 06:08 AM. Reason: must

STOP SCREAMING. its too early in the morning.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Talk to Clickbank as they specialize in eBooks.

I also suggest clickbank as I know them only who works on this model. They take payments from customers and pays your affiliate, and also you.

You can setup your own payment gateway, take direct payments from your customers, setup your own in-house affiliate program and pay directly to your affiliates.

You can also join affiliate networks like share-a-sale or AW or any one that suits you. In this case you to setup your payment gateway but payment is taken care by the network.

Quote Originally Posted by RemoteProgrammer View Post
    ... you to setup your payment gateway but payment is taken care by the network.
    Typo correction: "you have to setup your payment gateway at your website but affiliate payments will be taken care by the network "

Clickbank but lay off the caps on your affiliate signup page
    [URL=http://www.typoassassin.com/?utm_source=abestweb&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=p&utm_campaign=sig]Are these affiliates stealing from you?[/URL]

I had a guy that use to send emails to me all the time in all caps. He was an affiliate, and I always thought to my self "Why does he always scream". After about 25 emails, I finally sent him an email and said "Why do you always scream in your emails?" He wrote back and said, "Do you mean the all caps? If that's what you mean, the reason is I have mostly blind and I can only see the words when they are in all caps."

So I started emailing him back in all caps.

Point to this story, sometimes we think people are screaming at us, but maybe they just can't see the words unless in all caps.

Just saying lol
    [COLOR="Red"]Affiliates earn 35% recurring commission on every referral at [URL="http://hozta.com/affiliate_program.php"]Hozta.com[/URL][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Blue"]Hosting only $3.99/mo at [URL="http://hozta.com"]Hozta.com[/URL][/COLOR]

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread