Thread: The Commemorative Moment On Christmas Eve

Affiliate Manager
    The Commemorative Moment On Christmas Eve

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town tonight!How thrill I am, just think about the crowd people in the church, the roaring fires in the Fireplace, the socks hanged on the head of my bed, the presents that I might receive.... It seems Christmas atmosphere has filled the whole world!

On Christmas Eve, people get together, drinking, dancing, getting rid of the trouble of our daily work.Everyone with joy on his face sit around the table,just like the bright lights around the Christmas tree.

Opening the present is one of the exciting time, would you ever observe the look on your friend's face? Is it a surprising one or just "I have known long ago" one? The moment is the thing we can commemorative even long afterwards. Would like to share the presents you have prepared or received or the funny thing happens when your friend received your presents?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Merry Christmas, didn't think it was celebrated in China? My at home kids are older but my 14 year old is excited about presents. My older son (21) is stopping by Christmas day with his girlfriend after they visit her family. We will have a big dinner together and open presents. Going to visit my grandbaby on Thursday for his first Christmas.

3. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager
    Merry ChristmasSince the late eighties, celebrating Christmas Day becomes more and more popular in my country. On the special day, we send Christmas card or present to each other. The Christmas atmosphere is very solid in the street. Christmas tree, Santa, false snow are around the crowd streets, shops, bars, hotels and public squares.

Sounds like you have a heartwarming holiday, happy for you, either. Your grandbaby must be very cute, like a little angle, hmm. What gift did you send to the little cute baby?

5. Thanks From:

We are traveling tonight to see the baby as he is 450 miles away. We have a whole box of gifts, baby clothes, toys, etc.

7. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager
    Happy New Year! Are they your family,the people who are in the picture of your forum website's main page? How sweet they are!

That's a 10 year old picture, youngest is 14 now. Thank you

Affiliate Manager
    Ten years! What a valuable old picture.

Every time I look backward, the Carpenters' classic old song"Yesterday Once More" will fill my head and make me sad. Just wanna feel the golden moment again.

11. Newsletter Signup