I am looking for an ad-support free forum hosting!
    hi ,everyone.

I am new here , I am looking for an ad-supported free forum hosting,such as freeforums.org , moreforum.com and so on .

now , my problem is :

Is anyone here who used this free forum hosting ?

how to add my ad on my site ? I can't find it.

thank you !

Anyone Using Moreforum free forum hosting?
    Does anyone have any experience with MoreForum free forum hosting ?

It is an ad-supported forum, I want to create a forum and post my own Ad.

Just wondering if it actually works.

thanks !

I merged the 2 threads.

Never used an ad-supported forum, but I don't like the idea (sorry). You have no control over what you're associated with, or how the links are followed (they should be nofollow, or you risk the wrath of Google Penguin).

"Free" on the internet is very rarely without some cost..

Quote Originally Posted by teezone View Post
    I merged the 2 threads.

Never used an ad-supported forum, but I don't like the idea (sorry). You have no control over what you're associated with, or how the links are followed (they should be nofollow, or you risk the wrath of Google Penguin).

"Free" on the internet is very rarely without some cost..

Thanks , but for the beginner like me , i do not know much expertise or technical knowledge . so I want to have a try using free forum service !

That's fine, but I gave you some of my expertise - if it sounds too good to be true (ie. free), likely it is.

Good luck in whatever you choose to do.

Quote Originally Posted by teezone View Post
    That's fine, but I gave you some of my expertise - if it sounds too good to be true (ie. free), likely it is.

Good luck in whatever you choose to do.
    Thank you very much!

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    There are other places you can create affiliate pages for free like Yola and Squidoo.

Quote Originally Posted by ajaxbloger View Post
    Thanks , but for the beginner like me , i do not know much expertise or technical knowledge . so I want to have a try using free forum service !
    You can get hosting for under $30 a year at places like 1and1 (I used them when I started out), if your not willing to spend a few hundred dollars to get your business started I suggest you give up right now since it cost a lot of money to make money at this. I currently spend well over 10K a year and I am only part time affiliate.

If you think your going to make a lot of money right away at this think again, it took me a few years just to get $1000 a year in profit and now it even harder to make money as an affiliate starting out.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

9. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    You can get hosting for under $30 a year at places like 1and1 (I used them when I started out), if your not willing to spend a few hundred dollars to get your business started I suggest you give up right now since it cost a lot of money to make money at this. I currently spend well over 10K a year and I am only part time affiliate.

If you think your going to make a lot of money right away at this think again, it took me a few years just to get $1000 a year in profit and now it even harder to make money as an affiliate starting out.
    Thanks , I will think about it carefully !

11. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread