Hi im the new guy
    Im new to the whole affiliate marketing business and i am excited as well. well anyways not sure if i should post this here but whatever im really looking for some help.So essentially i joined this program that is an online gaming service and its a really great program. The thing that i am having trouble with is marketing tactics . The reason being that the company has not launched yet and i don't know how to sell something that isn't really available at the moment. What would you guys suggest that i do.

I wouldn't do anything yet..

You have no way of knowing how well the program will convert, and they don't deserve any of your traffic until the mechanics are in place to track the sales you (eventually) generate.

Just wait patiently and promote someone else in the meantime.
    Last edited by teezone; December 30th, 2013 at 02:28 AM. Reason: duplicate threads merged

Yea, teezone has it correct. Don't send any traffic until it's up and they can track it for you.
    [COLOR="Red"]Affiliates earn 35% recurring commission on every referral at [URL="http://hozta.com/affiliate_program.php"]Hozta.com[/URL][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Blue"]Hosting only $3.99/mo at [URL="http://hozta.com"]Hozta.com[/URL][/COLOR]

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    The reason being that the company has not launched yet and i don't know how to sell something that isn't really available at the moment. What would you guys suggest that i do.
    There are over 10k merchants with affiliate programs so why start with them?

5. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread