Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Marketing to American Millennials in 2014
    Found this excellent post by Debbi Ballard about targeting this age group. Debbi has spoken at Affiliate Summit, and truly understands our industry.

"Marketing to American Millennials in 2014 will be done successfully by those who first take the time to understand that unique segment of the U.S. population. Smart marketers will examine the available research that analyzes the over 80 million Millennials in the U.S. who collectively represent an estimated buying power of over one trillion dollars.

It doesn’t matter if you are a merchant, a network marketer, an affiliate, etc., to reach the Millennials (age 18-36) using various channels and platforms online or offline in a way that can dramatically increase profits, you must understand how they want to be reached and what they want to hear from you..."

Read more....
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Excellent post. I'm a millennial myself, I just have to learn to look at my OWN buying habits to gain precious insight

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread