Ebay Enterprise Rss feed for products
    Hey everyone,

I just joined the Ebay network as an affiliate with GNC as my main source right now.

I have 2 questions for now and thanks for the help.

# - I have done Amazon and CJ long ago but am not familiar with Ebay enterprise yet and I have been looking for a way to import products as rss feeds. I only see one option and it requires giving that company every 4th click to their affiliate code.

# - Does anyone know of a decent way to list products in Vbulletin without just pasting banner code in a forum. This ties in with my first question regarding rss. The rss would also help me list many products easily. This can be done with Amazon but so far I cannot find a solution for GNC or Ebay.

Thanks!

Rich

Bump

I suppose another way to do it would be to use another store script entirely and just wrap it basically put.

Any ideas? I really want to mass import products. GNC really does not have much for affiliates. Not even a 728 by 90 banner.

Thanks,
    Rich

Ok, I figured out how to write a datafeed url but all I see that is available is csv format. has anyone figured out how to convert a csv datafeed to rss?

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread