...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Don't push us an offer if:
    a) Your private offer is a clone of your public offer
    b) We have declined you multiple times
    c) You don't have a datafeed
    d) Your site looks like this and it's January 28th...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

e) You're not going to answer a reply to the offer.
    f) Your reply to my inquiry with the offer is met with "I didn't even know that(private) offer went out."

3. Thanks From:

g) You have NO contact info

Why not push the default offer?
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

Quote Originally Posted by akagorilla View Post
    ?

Think I figured out what you are asking.

On LinkShare merchant's often clone their default offer and make it a "Private" offer - it's not "Private" - it's identical to the public offer.

Nothing wrong with pushing a default offer - just don't call it something it's not...

Quote Originally Posted by Convergence View Post
    Think I figured out what you are asking.

On LinkShare merchant's often clone their default offer and make it a "Private" offer - it's not "Private" - it's identical to the public offer.

Nothing wrong with pushing a default offer - just don't call it something it's not...
    Ok. In CJ, If I push an offer, it's going to be the default. If I really want you in the program or I know you will deliver high value traffic, I'll push you a private offer.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

9. Thanks From:

Ok. In CJ, If I push an offer, it's going to be the default. If I really want you in the program or I know you will deliver high value traffic, I'll push you a private offer.
    Correct, that's the way it should be...

ABW Ambassador
    Nordtrom from Linkshare seem to push an offer every few hours, I have not once accepted any yet for over a year now they continually flood my inbox with offers I have no interest in at the moment. I know someone once said here when I complained about it a long time ago that they are a good merchant etc well to me it means nothing if I have no interest in accepting their private offers, it only makes me dislike them when I have to continually delete their messages. The thing that is very annoying is that I sometimes get the same offer sent up to 10 times even after I lodged a ticket with Linkshare, absolutely nothing was done about it. Instead their affiliate manager just continues to blast out email after email that are completely useless to me.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Quote Originally Posted by glittered View Post
    Nordtrom from Linkshare seem to push an offer every few hours, I have not once accepted any yet for over a year now they continually flood my inbox with offers I have no interest in at the moment. I know someone once said here when I complained about it a long time ago that they are a good merchant etc well to me it means nothing if I have no interest in accepting their private offers, it only makes me dislike them when I have to continually delete their messages. The thing that is very annoying is that I sometimes get the same offer sent up to 10 times even after I lodged a ticket with Linkshare, absolutely nothing was done about it. Instead their affiliate manager just continues to blast out email after email that are completely useless to me.
    Unless you're in their program with more than one channel, no offers are duplicates. They're offers are legit - picking up extra cookie days and often 5-10 extra commission points. They know how to run a program, from good offers, promotional calendar, sales contests, etc - #1 merchant of ours on LS...

ABW Ambassador
    well they might have a converting program I agree but I don't agree they mange it well as they would not bombard me with offers I'm not interested in (at least for now).
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread