affiliate for dating site
    Hello, I need some advice regarding affiliate for my dating site. I am new in the affiliate area so I have few questions if someone can help.y
    I want to do payment per sale.

1. what is better - to hire an agencies or let's say freelancer?
    2. where can I find someone to do affiliate for my dating site?
    3. what is the best duration of affiliate (for one user for example)?
    4. regarding tracking of affiliate links and payments that are going trough that link, what is the best option for tracking for people who are doing affiliate? I was thinking to make tracking system by my own, where people who are doing affiliate can track payments online (with their username and password). Is that trustful enough for them or I have to purchase some software for tracking, and if yes, which one?

I hope you can help me with some info.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Look for dating affiliate programs and do some research. Are the majority running in-house programs or are they using networks. Join them via your dating site and detail what they are paying, cookie length, etc.

thanks! I have one more dilemma is someone can help me, I was trying to google it, but looks like, it's something that everyone knows. When I hire someone to do affiliate, what is the period for paying commission on sale? I don't know am I clear enough. If affiliate brings me user and get's commission for each purchase of that user, after what time affiliate stops getting commissions for purchases of that user?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    A standard is 30 days but I offer 120 as it tells affiliates they are not just rewarded for one sale per customer.

tnx!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread