ABW Ambassador
    How to get Datafeeds in XML?
    Is there a way to get the feeds in XML rather than the ways CJ offer in the tab for Subscriptions like FTP, CFTP etc?

I want to hook the feeds up live with XML.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

You can change the format under Account => Subscriptions..

If you have any jobs setup, click on Edit, and you will see the option to choose your preferred format.

cj.jpg

I think 'TAB' is the default when you create a new 'Product Export', but you can change it there as well.

ABW Ambassador
    yeah I could see after I posted this the XML option but I'm confused why they would offer XML option when it is static and not live?

What I want is to have real time XML files I can download whenever I want direct from my website either manually or with an automated system like a cron job.

For example, with Avantlink I can download the XML file direct from a link, no need to login etc. How can I do this with CJ datafeeds? I do realize that Avantlink, although much smaller are light years ahead of CJ technology wise....I'm guessing I would have try to work out something with their web services thing but from past experience trying to figure how to use that it was not even worth looking at as it was unsupported and pretty much useless for the average affiliate.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread