Thread: Speaking at AMD San Francisco in March

Affiliate Manager MartyM-Deluxe's Avatar
    Speaking at AMD San Francisco in March

I am excited to return for a second time speaking at AM Days (Affiliate Management Days) in San Fransisco on March 19th, 2014. The location is the Marriott Marquis located at 55 Fourth Street.

My session begins at 1:00 PM PST, 10 Things New Affiliate Managers Should Know.

I will cover some of the basics for new affiliate managers but I also intend to share some advanced information that even the most seasoned affiliate managers can take home and apply to their programs instantly.

AM Days is a conference that all affiliate managers and OPMs should attend. There are excellent networking opportunities among our peers and the amount of information shared throughout each session and keynote speaker is extremely valuable.

Receive a special reduced price by entering the code in the banner above when you register. Click here to register today!

I hope to see some new faces and if you are interested in learning more about AM Days you can visit their website by clicking here, or please drop me note on this thread and I will help out however I can.

All the best,

Marty-
    Deluxe Affiliate Manager
    Last edited by MartyM-Deluxe; February 7th, 2014 at 06:09 PM.

2. Thanks From:

Thumbs up Thanks; and more details about AM Days
    Marty, first of all, thank you for your ongoing support of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyM-Deluxe View Post
    I will cover some of the basics for new affiliate managers but I also intend to share some advanced information that even the most seasoned affiliate managers can take home...
    We are very much looking forward to your second speaking appearance at Affiliate Management Days. The upcoming 2014 show is going to be our only U.S. conference this year, and it is also set to become our busiest show yet. Content ranging from beginner to advanced, but primarily of intermediate-to-advanced level(s).

Quote Originally Posted by MartyM-Deluxe View Post
    AM Days is a conference that all affiliate managers and OPMs should attend...
    And not only affiliate managers (either outsourced or in-house-based), I must add! Looking through the lists of previous shows' attendees the most frequent titles I see are, actually, CEO, CMO, VP of Marketing, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, and only then Affiliate Manager.

Attendees of Affiliate Management Days SF 2014 will range from marketing professionals at IR Top 500 companies like Zappos, Shutterfly, Symantec, Ancestry.com, and World Market to smaller e-commerce merchants looking to learn how to make the most of their affiliate programs.

I am very much looking forward to this year's show!

Once again, thanks to Marty and Deluxe Corp for your ongoing support of AM Days!!

Geno

4. Thanks From:

5. Newsletter Signup