Lawyer for Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy for Website
    Can anyone recommend where I can find a lawyer to draft a custom terms and conditions and privacy policy for my website? I'm launching a site for beer fests nationwide and I want to make sure I'm covered.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Contact your local county bar association lawyer information and referral service. Virtually every one maintains a list of local attorneys who are fully qualified in a wide variety of specialties and who provide a low-cost initial consultation, usually with the fee going to the bar association.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

3. Thanks From:

Hello everyone!

I've just joined, so I'm new here. I was searching for a privacy policy for an affiliate marketing website that I'm creating currently when I ran across an old post here that gave me some great ideas and inspiration. I copied it and rewrote it to reflect what I would it should look like on my website. It sounds right to me but asking to see if it's appropriate for my Las Vegas affiliate travel information website. I'm posting it here to get some advise to see if it came out good or would I need some changes. I'd like to thank anyone in advance who will give it the once over, Thank you! Frank

Here it is............ Please feel free to check out my site too if you like, although it's not all there yet for at least a month. Only the bottom links and pages are active.

As mentioned in the bottom footer of every page here, LuxVegasXcapes.com is an Independently owned and operated International products and services affiliate marketing and sales Company based out of the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas Nevada. We will be showcasing only the best and highly respected travel, entertainment and luxury products and services to accommodate your visit and stay in Las Vegas to make it an exciting and memorable lifetime experience.

LuxVegasXcapes.com is committed to providing and offering the best tourist information sources on the internet for you to truly explore everything that the greatest City in the Country has to offer. We truly believe in being consistent with the highest standards and best procedures of organizations doing business on the Internet today. This privacy policy describes the procedures that apply to LuxVegasXcapes.com - Including:

· The information we collect about you
    · Disclosure about third party partners
    · Privacy policy changes and disclaimer

Below is a detailed description of LuxVegasXcapes.com information handling.

[ Computer Cookies ]
    First and foremost, LuxVegasXcapes.com does not collect any personal information.This web site does not use tracking "cookies." However, like all web sites, each time you click to request a web page from this server (and each time a web page loads a graphic image), information about that "request" is stored in a "log file" and it includes the date, time, IP address, page requested, browser and OS information, and the referring URL). The log-file information does not identify individual users. We use this log-file information, to analyze trends, to administer the site, and to gather information about the interests and preferences of our audience.

This cookie is completely anonymous and contains no personal information about the user. (YOU) You can always decide to not receive a cookie by enabling your Web browser to refuse cookies or prompt you before accepting a cookie. Be advised that, by refusing to accept cookies, you may not be able to access services or reservation tools provided by LuxVegasXcapes and from possible any third party partners.

[ Activity Information ]
    LuxVegasXcapes.com reserves the right to collect technical information from your computer each time you request a Web page. This information is accessed from your Web browser and may include your Web browser type and version, operating system, IP address, and screen resolution. LuxVegasXcapes.com may also track your actions on LuxVegasXcapes.com including which pages are viewed, length of time spent on each page, and referrer Web site. This information is used to make improvements content, navigation, and potential marketing targets.

[ Affiliate Partner Disclosure ]
    LuxVegasXcapes.com displays content which is relevant information about tourism in Las Vegas and is directly written or delivered by third parties, such as Hotels.com, Hotwire.com, Travelocity.com or Orbitz.com to name a few. LuxVegasXcapes.com affiliate partners are the only third parties that provide our visiting consumers products or services on our behalf for which we are compensated by them to have provided the buyer for the sale. This web site includes thousands of "web links" to other web sites operated by many other highly professional and respected third party companies, and organizations. Almost all of those sites use cookies and log files to track your activity, and some may also utilize other strategies to track and monitor your use of their web sites.

Some of the links to external web sites pass through intermediaries such as ShareASale.com and Commission Junction, which also track your click, store a cookie, and transfer your request to another web server. These intermediaries (and their cookies) are later checked if you make a purchase at the third party destination web site, and if so, the intermediary stores information about that transaction so that the third parties can account and pay us an advertising fee in exchange for directing customers to their web sites. Some merchants share aggregate purchase information with us; for example, Amazon.com reports the specific items that were purchased by consumers that were referred from this web site; we use this information when updating this web site's content and advertising. However, these third-party merchants do not share any personal identifying information with us.

Although LuxVegasXcapes.com offers travel products and services from suppliers that are reputable companies, we have not placed limitations on these suppliers from using or disclosing your information without your permission. Therefore, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any travel suppliers whose products you have purchased on LuxVegasXcapes.com. In addition, these travel suppliers may also contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about your confirmed reservation.

Once you leave the LuxVegasXcapes.com domain, our privacy policy will no longer apply. We highly recommend that you examine the privacy policies for all third party Web sites to understand their procedures for obtaining, using, and sharing your information.

LuxVegasXcapes.com may be required by law to disclose information you have provided in purchasing travel products and services. LuxVegasXcapes.com may also disclose information against someone who may pose as a threat to LuxVegasXcapes.com interests or whose activities could bring harm to others. By booking with us, you may receive occasional promotional emails from us with the ability to opt-out at any time if you choose not to receive them.

[ Privacy Policy Changes and Disclaimer ]
    This privacy policy was created and posted on LuxVegasXcapes.com on January, 3, 2014. LuxVegasXcapes.com reserves the right to adjust, modify or amend this privacy policy at any time without notice and for any reason. We reserve the right to disclose any information in our "log files," as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.(Since we don't gather any personal identifying information about you, we can't inform you if this occurs.)

We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect any information gathered in our "log files," we cannot guarantee its absolute security. In the event that this web site goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, the information collected by this web site will likely be among the assets transferred.

5. Thanks From:

6. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread