Question what is cookie stuffer? how they cheat us?
    Geno: Last year, using Convertro’s tracking technologies you were able to pinpoint cookie-stuffing activity by a number of affiliates, including some prominent “super affiliate” brands. Have their methods changed much since your announcement of the list? Do you have an updated list for my blog’s readers?

David: Since most of our clients eliminated cookie stuffers from their traffic sources, we feel as if it would be a biased data set if we were to republish the top 10 cookie stuffers. When inspecting new clients we typically see that around 10 percent of their affiliate traffic is driven by cookie stuffers so there is still a ton of money being made by this form of fraud.

My question is what is cookie stuffer? how they cheat us and send fraud traffic to us?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Use the search box as this has been discussed extensively since 2002 here. You need to educate yourself as all the information is here. Also suggest reading this forum and sub forums: ParasiteWare - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum

3. Thanks From:

ok, thanks chuck, i will check and learn more from what you suggested.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread