ABW Ambassador
    Angry CJ Email System, Know any other JOKES?
    I have to say the CJ email system has just become laughable in recent times. I never get any replies and it's just a complete waste of time. Most of the email I will send through it is in reply to a termination asking for the reason and I'm sure 90% of these are handled by CJ staff themselves. It seems to me they are just too lazy to be bothered to even communicate.

here is an example of a few letters sent recently:

sent on 23rd Feb (No response)

To DesignAShirt
    Subject Affiliation Terminated
    Hello, I see you have decided to terminate me as an affiliate, it seems pretty strange as I had just implemented your datafeed into my website at (my website) and I had big plans to bring a lot of sales for you. Not to mention all the time and effort I have spent implementing your products into my website. Please explain the reason for this and may I ask are you a CJ employee or an employee at DesignAShirt?
    sent on 4th March (No response)
    To Chegg
    Subject Affiliation Terminated

Hi, may I know the reason for this please?
    Come on CJ, if you are going to have an inhouse mail system then at least have your staff reply to our emails or make sure the affiliate managers are educated to use it, it's very arrogant to just ignore our emails.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

2. Thanks From:

Few months ago i decided to send email to about 10 merchants who declined my application. Only 2 replied and also approved my application, rest didn't even bother to reply.

4. Thanks From:

Has anyone noticed that in their outgoing emails they haven't fixed any of the links since the redesign? For example if you get a deactivated advertiser notice there's a link to the invalid clicks report. Dead.

Every email, every single link is dead.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    For DesignAShirt I see the contact name as John their president but the email address is to Sarah their Director of Operations. Have been having a lot of conversations with companies that run their programs through upper managers. In reality they don't have time to adequately manage the program nor follow-up with affiliates. On a call Friday I noticed 1700 messages in a merchants CJ email account. In defense of the merchants we have been getting redundant messages about the same publisher changing their promotional method.

7. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Is Chegg on CJ, I only see an inhouse program.

ABW Ambassador
    Maybe Chegg have left CJ, I will look into it later when I'm home. Thanks for the info on Designashirt, I would like to get back in their program some how as I spent a lot of time getting their datafeed in my system....
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    Yes, Chegg is on CJ. However I think they are a private program.
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

11. Thanks From:

I wrote this today about clueless merchants.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

ABW Ambassador
    I enjoyed reading that with my morning coffee.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread