ABW Ambassador
    Exclamation Beware of MYHABIT Spam
    I have had a ton of spam from a CJ advertisers recently. Yesterday I used their unsubscribe feature but that only gives you an option to partly unsubscribe from their spam. So now I have just sent an email through the CJ email system cough cough and I will wait to see if they respond but I won't count on it

Here is my email:

STOP THE DAMN SPAM

Hey I 'm getting massive amounts of spam from you to my email (my email), what the heck is going on? I even unsubscribed but it still continues. PLEASE STOP IT NOW. I'm also writing about this to warn other affiliate on the affiliate forum here: Commission Junction - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

2. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Interesting the site shows this at the bottom and the CJ merchant profile page links you to that page:
    2014 Amazon.com, Inc. and its affiliates.
    Redirect is to Amazon.

ABW Ambassador
    yeah I noticed that too, I wonder are they part of Amazon?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by glittered View Post
    yeah I noticed that too, I wonder are they part of Amazon?
    Yes. They are an Amazon company, built to compete with the other flash sale/membership sites (such as RueLaLa, Ideeli, Gilt, Zulily, etc...). Except, Amazon has unlimited spending power on merchandising. It's a great site for the customer. I wish my product images and videos were as good.

ABW Ambassador
    well the spam seems to have stopped but the still never replied to my email.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Yes. They are an Amazon company, built to compete with the other flash sale/membership sites (such as RueLaLa, Ideeli, Gilt, Zulily, etc...). Except, Amazon has unlimited spending power on merchandising. It's a great site for the customer. I wish my product images and videos were as good.
    So CJ allows affiliate programs for Amazon stores? Seems to be promoting the competition.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread