Thread: Affiliate Newbie: What is an Affiliate?

Affiliate Manager
    Question Affiliate Newbie: What is an Affiliate?
    What is an Affiliate?

An affiliate works with Banggood.com to promote our website and products on external sites by posting an affiliate URL.

If someone comes to Banggood.com online via an affiliate link, and that person makes a purchase, the affiliate will receive Referral Points on that sale. Referral Points can be exchanged for cash (paid via Paypal or Western Union), discount coupons, or Banggood products.

Our Affiliates Program benefits us because it brings new customers to our website, and it benefits the affiliate as they can earn money without having to actually sell anything!

Best Regards,
    Flora Deng
    Banggood Affiliate Team

I really like the fact that Banggood has Western Union as one of the payment methods available to affiliates. Seems like there are very few entities which offer this option.

Why do I like that feature so much? Well, although I have a PayPal account, that's the method via which the company I work with pays me. You see, I've heard many horror stories of PayPal suddenly freezing accounts because of just a single complaint from a client even though one's other clients give great feedback. Not saying that Banggood has a bad reputation or anything like that but I just can't afford to have payments from my company held in PayPal for six months or however long they decide to keep it while they carry out investigations. (I know that Banggood doesn't clear payments for 45 days minimum to avoid these issues but I still don't want to risk any problems.)

Anyway, I've had a good look at your site and I'm seriously considering becoming one of your affiliates. Seems like you have a good range of products and treat your employees as good as your customers. That says a lot.
    Last edited by abajan; May 12th, 2014 at 10:58 AM. Reason: typos

3. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager
    Thank you for giving us such nice evaluation. Yes, we do value our affiliates and offer generous commission.

To be one of our inhouse affiliate, you just follow two simple steps:
    1. sign up via Login / Create An Account - www.Banggood.com
    2. confirm your email address

We welcome positive guys as you, and currently offer many new coupons and new deals. Promote them and wish you can make a big fortune.

5. Newsletter Signup