fight the big boys
    Hi All
    I've recently got to the point where I'm fed up being shafted by internet related businesses, those that feel that because of their size can do what they feel like doing, e.g. stealing commission.

I'd like to know if anyone here would be interested in commenting on a site that is aimed at fighting the big boys.

If I get enough response I will setup a site specifically for this.

Let me know what you think.

If someone already does this I'd be interested in the URL.

Thanks for reading.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Are you talking about merchants or other affiliate sites, or...?

Either way, the site exists, here's the URL:

#1 Affiliate Marketing Forum ::* ABestWeb ...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

3. Thanks From:

5. Thanks From:

I agree with Convergence this is the best place to bring it up.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

7. Thanks From:

OK, looks like convergance as got it all sown up. ABestWeb is a good place when you know your way around, but does it help when affiliate are search for specifics.
    Obviously, I'm not needed here, so I'll move on to a site where people aren't so full of themselves.
    This is the sort of response I'm talking about from Internet businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by templus View Post
    OK, looks like convergance as got it all sown up. ABestWeb is a good place when you know your way around, but does it help when affiliate are search for specifics.
    Obviously, I'm not needed here, so I'll move on to a site where people aren't so full of themselves.
    This is the sort of response I'm talking about from Internet businesses.
    ???? I think your reading convergance post all wrong. He/We are saying post your issue here so we can discuss no need to create another site. ABW is the right place for the discussion.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

10. Thanks From:

You may well be right, however why not say what he means instead, it already exists > ABestWeb link. Obviously I'm aware of this site as I've been a member for yeats. I'm talking about a site that people can find this type of info. Not EVERYTHING to do with the net such as ABW. Bye the way I look for what I'm talking about and couldn't find what I want.
    To setup a site would cost me money and I'm not looking for members or money, just somewhere where we can go against the big uns.

I've now lost interest with the post ABW. I'll go it alone as I always do and have done since 1999.

Good Bye................

13. Thanks From:

Wow, try to help and they just get their panties in a wad...

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Coming up on our 12th anniversary of providing a place for affiliates to vent and post about bad treatment, fraud and unethical practices against them. We also give them the choice to post anonymously or publically as well as using the Google authority of ABestWeb to get attention from the merchant they weren't otherwise getting.

If you want to go it alone then good luck and let us know how that's working for you? On the other hand if you want to become an advocate here we can work together to get more exposure.

16. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador
    You said you have been a member of ABW for a year. So obviously you know what ABW offers and what it doesn't. If you think you have a better idea about how to fight big bad boys in the affiliate marketing world better than ABW, then no one will stop you from starting such a venture. Go ahead, spend the money and do it.

If Google had asked for Hotmail's blessings before starting Gmail, what kind of reception do you think they would have gotten.

so I'll move on to a site where people aren't so full of themselves.
    If you have a better idea, go do it. Don't insult anyone.

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread