I have a great product but not sure how to set up an affiliate program
    I have no experience setting up an affiliate program or anything related to the topic and I need to learn quick. I'm in the health and fitness category and am trying to figure out what is the best way to set up an affiliate marketing program? Is there a go to company I should be looking at. It seemed like some of the programs out there allow anyone to become an affiliate. I have a website that sells large yoga mats and exercise mats and prefer only qualified websites or at least ones related to health and fitness only get an affiliate link to pogamat.

Is there something out there that I can chose specific categories? I realize the power of affiliate marketing just unsure how to tap it.

Eric,

Yes, there are any number of affiliate networks you could take your offer to and you are wise to take a moment and look closely at each choice. In general, as the merchant, you should always have control over who gets a link to promote your site and products. In most circumstances, only affiliates who have relative traffic and can successfully promote your offer will want to do so anyway.
    Sounds like you just need a brief orientation to get you pointed in the right direction. Building affiliate programs is what we do, and I'd be happy to get on the phone and help answer any questions you might have. 303-379-9501.

Quote Originally Posted by NickNap View Post
    Eric,

Yes, there are any number of affiliate networks you could take your offer to and you are wise to take a moment and look closely at each choice. In general, as the merchant, you should always have control over who gets a link to promote your site and products. In most circumstances, only affiliates who have relative traffic and can successfully promote your offer will want to do so anyway.
    Sounds like you just need a brief orientation to get you pointed in the right direction. Building affiliate programs is what we do, and I'd be happy to get on the phone and help answer any questions you might have. 303-379-9501.
    Nick,

Thank you for your reply! Is there a time that might works for you on Friday?

Eric,

On Friday, we'll be closing the office for Opening Day downtown with the Rockies. You going?
    Feel free to call whenever you can during the week, or let's try for any other day except Friday.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Are you sure you want to go on Friday, Nick? Rockies sure looked bad tonight. It's gonna be a long season.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow View Post
    Are you sure you want to go on Friday, Nick? Rockies sure looked bad tonight. It's gonna be a long season.
    Cheer for the Avalanche instead

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason eAccountable View Post
    Cheer for the Avalanche instead
    Heck yeah, Go Avs!
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Nick, I will not be at the game but will be cheering the Rockies on. Is there a good time for me to call you early next week? Have a great weekend!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread