E-commerce software for a startup
    I am planning to start e-business, for which I need to create a website. Can somebody suggests software to be used, which can give the best value for money.

Outsourced Program Manager Rick - Bitcom's Avatar
    Safety Harbor, Florida
    A lot depends on what you are selling. But the simplest one to get started with would be a Wordpress site with a Woo Commerce plugin. You really should seek good advice on this one. You don't want to paint yourself into a corner. There's a lot to think about. Here's a pretty good comparison I found online.

I agree with Joozed. The number of e-commerce solutions are growing so fast, you can't keep tracking....
    If you a programmer, best solution for me was nop-commerce = this is an open source fully functional store, BUT you need to have someone with ASP.NET knowledge.
    From the other hand you can start a free shop on wix (Joozed mentioned Blogger a free platform, I never tested it) but I know personally successful stores on wix

I run 1 store on wordpress primashop theme with woocommerce plugin. It works, but sometimes I have issues with buttons getting lost....

I also run 1 site on nop-commerce and the difference is huge! this IS the best platform

If I was just starting out - I would go for wix (just look at their online store templates) to test the business and move to nop-commerce after proof of concept

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread