JCPenney / Sephora Question
    Does anyone know if JCPenney pays commission on sales from Sephora? I can't find the information in the terms.

Thanks!
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

I'm still trying to figure this out. It just seems wrong that a JCP goes to a Sephora page when you do a search for perfume on their site and affiliates wouldn't get paid if a sale was made.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

JCPenney displays Google ads on their site, It is possible they showed Google ads for your search.

Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    JCPenney displays Google ads on their site, It is possible they showed Google ads for your search.
    I wrong ( must be a first ), I just tried it now that I home and I put in the word sephora and the sephora.com site replaces the JCPenney.com site, I wonder how many more sites they do this for???

JCPenney now has Sephora stores inside their physical stores. I'm not sure what their entire relationship is, but it only seems fair that if JCP is attempting to duplicate the relationship online, and affiliates drive traffic to it, we should make commission. It will probably never happen unless enough affiliates post about it.
    leeann

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread