Is WebMerge still active and alive ?
    I wish to purchase webmerge... I found "abestweb forum" postings as listed
    in webmerge trial version under Help Link...

No recent postings and a Robert Person states he purchased thru
    Paypal but never received his registration key... or I have not yet found more recent links.

WebMerge (Fourthworld.com) - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum

Are you guys alive and sending out registrations keys for webmerge
    after paypal payments ?

kindest regards to forum members

Affiliate Manager
    Thank you for writing.

Yes, WebMerge is quite alive and doing well. The current version works well with the latest OS versions we've tested with, and we're getting close to another free upgrade soon, v2.7. which will include record filtering on import. After that ships we'll resume work on v3.0, which is also in development now.

The earlier message you'd seen here from a customer who didn't receive his registration code has long since been resolved (seems the registration email we'd sent got trapped in his spam filter).

At the time his message came in this forum had been archived along with several others here (you'll see a similar cutoff date on activity on some of the other forums here), so I was unable to respond to his message in the forums and contacted him via email. Since we'd received no notice of the closure of our support forum here we felt more comfortable moving our primary support forum to another venue. The new link is on our Support page, and will be reflected in the next update to the software as well. My apologies for having overlooked that link in the last update to the software.

We've enjoyed our time at ABW, and if the new management here sees fit to fully reinstate this forum I'd be happy to continue participating here.

In the meantime, current policies here allow me only to reply to messages, so for news on upcoming versions and new products you'll have to check our web site, or the new Support forum linked from our Support page there.

And of course if you have any time-sensitive questions, registered customers can also get support by phone, and I'm happy to extend that to pre-sales questions as well: 800-288-5825.

Thanks again for your interest in WebMerge.

Quote Originally Posted by nti View Post
    I wish to purchase webmerge... I found "abestweb forum" postings as listed
    in webmerge trial version under Help Link...

No recent postings and a Robert Person states he purchased thru
    Paypal but never received his registration key... or I have not yet found more recent links.

WebMerge (Fourthworld.com) - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum

Are you guys alive and sending out registrations keys for webmerge
    after paypal payments ?

kindest regards to forum members
    Richard Gaskin
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any data feed on any site
    http://www.fourthworld.com

I recently lost my copy of webmerge due to computer malfunctions and it had a been a few years since I purchased it. I wrote to Webmerge (kept my fingers crossed) and they were able to provide me w/ my product key in less 24 hours. Great service. Never have had a problem w/ anything regarding webmerge.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

4. Thanks From:

I had the same experience as Leeann - webmerge support immediately provided my registration key for me. Hats off to webmerge.

6. Thanks From:

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread