Thread: iSkin Debuts a New Ultra Clear Protective Case for Galaxy S5!

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    iSkin Debuts a New Ultra Clear Protective Case for Galaxy S5!
    iSkin Debuts a New Ultra Clear Protective Case for Galaxy S5!

Details: The Claro is an ultra-clear protective solution that combines the benefits of a soft, rubberized case with the appeal of a transparent hard case. This unique combination utilizes in-mold fusion to create a flexible clear case that’s stunningly glass-like yet soft.

Designed to offer true shock and impact protection in an ultra-clear, slim and form-fitting package, the Claro features an unbreakable design that’s flexible, durable and designed to protect all edges of the Galaxy S5. Perhaps it’s most intriguing feature is it’s truly transparent look which allows the Galaxy’s beauty to shine through.

The Claro will be available in a colorless, transparent version along with clear and vibrant fashion pink model. Each will retail for $24.99.

Be Sure To Check Out iSkin’s Other Current Promotions (valid through 6/30/14):

Code: iSkin15
    Offer: 15% off iSkin products

Code: FREESHIPPING
    Offer: Free shipping on all order to US/CA and Free express shipping on international orders over $75

Code: ET150
    Offer: Get the iSkin earTones for $14.99 in any color plus FREE shipping on all orders

Not joined to the program? Join the program today on Affiliate Window and start earning 20% commission*on all sales!

Questions? Contact rachel.tyrer@affiliatewindow.com

Read More From iSkin Debuts a New Ultra Clear Protective Case for Galaxy S5!...
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; April 29th, 2014 at 01:35 PM.

I just got an S5 this weekend and have been looking for a pink case!!! I didn't want a huge one because the phone itself plus the screen protector I bought seem to be pretty sturdy. But I HAVE been known to drop it. I'm going to go check these out right now. For myself AND for my readers!
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    That's great, Tricia! Love your new name on ABW, btw!
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

4. Newsletter Signup