Thumbs up Thanks Chuck!!
    Thanks Chuck for being the Admin here the last 2-3 years, you have done a great job at holding this place together and you have always been very fair to all members. As an affiliate I have always believed that you had affiliates best interest on the top of your list.

Thank you
    Kevin....

I add my thanks. Being Admin here requires the acrobatic skills of a Cirque du Soleil gymnast. Happy to see that you will stay on as a Mod.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Thanks Chuck for your service to the ABW community...

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Thank you guys and gals. Its a thankless job most of the time and I did it to foster this forum which I truly believe in. I'll be behind the scenes for a while and plan to get more active in the conversation. Really appreciate the thank yous.

Thank you Chuck! Most of us appreciate your efforts

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    Thanks Chuck for being the Admin here the last 2-3 years, you have done a great job at holding this place together and you have always been very fair to all members. As an affiliate I have always believed that you had affiliates best interest on the top of your list.
    Well said, Kevin.

Thank you for your service, Chuck!

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    You've been amazing in all that you've done here in yes, what is truly a thankless job. We appreciate your passion, support and guidance, and I'm so glad you'll still be part of the conversation!
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

8. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post

Thank you
    Kevin....
    Said thank you in another post somewhere but agree with what Kevin posted here as well. Realize has been a lotta drama stuff that's gone but from what I've experienced here as a member definitely think your heart's been in the right place, you've devoted an awful lot of your time here and have respected and been fair to the members here.

10. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Thank you Kathy, means a lot to me as well as the kind words from the others on this thread and elsewhere.

12. Thanks From:

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread