Question LS - Balance Due???
    Is there any way possible to know what is my balance due at LinkShare Network?? I know itís over 1k but I have not received any payments this year and I checked and my merchants have paid their bills. I am not a big LinkShare affiliate but I do not remember ever going this long with out payments a coming in..

Every other network it easy to get the balance due with the exception of LinkShare or am I missing something?
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

2. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador
    I remember asking about that years ago. Every other network you log into, boom, the balance is right there on the home page. Linkshare, all kinds of reports but not the basic balance due.

4. Thanks From:

Regarding the first part of your post, I do not believe there is a way, when you log onto the LS Publisher web site, to see your Balance Due. I see that on CJ, but I don't think you can see that on LS.

However, the second part of what you wrote makes me believe that there is something horribly wrong, with the Payment information LS has for you, in their system.

LS uses "Channels" (each domain is a different "Channel") and they pay each Channel. They pay the Affiliates/Publishers every week.

A week or 2 ago, the same day, they initiated 3 Direct Deposits to my bank account for three (3) of my LS "Channels".

If you have not been paid by LS this year, I strongly suggest that you send a PM to Ranae, their Moderator here, and also that you send an email to their Support people at this email address:
    PubDashboard@support.linkshare.com

GL on getting the money! I believe you will get it, quickly, after you contact LS and let them know about the issue. You can also call them on the phone, but usually if I need something, I send an email to the above address and it is easier for them to see it in Black and White and there is a "thread" of the "conversation" if it is in email.

6. Thanks From:
    kse

All my sales are in the same Channel, I will send an email and see what is going on. The no Balance thing sucks, how in the world does anyone know if they have been paid in full.
    Last edited by kse; May 1st, 2014 at 06:18 PM.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Have you tried the SynergyAnalytics @ the bottom of Reports Overview?

If you click on one of the graphs in the bottom for the month you want info on, it will give you a list of merchants that have paid and who hasn't yet.

See attached image.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Where's the Great Life of Affiliate Marketing Hiding?

9. Thanks From:
    kse

They sure had SynergyAnalytics hid away, I was looking for it last night.

Still not having much luck

Chrome: SynergyAnalytics does not work at all
    FireFox: SynergyAnalytics graphs does not work (for me)
    IE: only able to pick the last 6 month's

I will try again on my home workstation tonight but it looks like even if I get it to work it will only show me data for the last 12 month's. For the last 6 months it did show that most of the payments has been paid by the merchants but not paid out to me

Re-install FF and I now got the data for the last 12 month's, last month paid for was Oct 2013. It show just for Nov 2013 around $500 with "Pay Process" plus the other month's with with "Pay Process" amounts as well, not sure why the delay in payment. Anyway I sent a email last night so hopefully they get back to me to explain why the delay in payment.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    Re-install FF and I now got the data for the last 12 month's, last month paid for was Oct 2013. It show just for Nov 2013 around $500 with "Pay Process" plus the other month's with with "Pay Process" amounts as well, not sure why the delay in payment. Anyway I sent a email last night so hopefully they get back to me to explain why the delay in payment.
    Have you checked to see what your payment threshold is for that channel?
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

13. Thanks From:
    kse

Threshold is $50

LS got back to me and said the owe me commissions and that I will be paid at the end of next week. Never said why I have not been paid up to now???

I did turn of direct deposit today just in case their is an issue with that, but their been no indication that the direct deposit was the issue. Anyway I have to wait 30 days to see if the cheque shows up.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

15. Thanks From:

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread