Smile affiliate marketing through blogs
    Hello everybody,
    I have just joined this remarkable site and glad to do so.
    I am a new comer in Affiliate Marketing , but I am very keen to learn this properly as quick as possible.With a hope to have a reply from the senior members I am asking a question.

Is it possible to promote my affiliate products trough different blogs, if I do not belong to any? If yes, then how??

Thank you.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    95% to 99% of blog comments that are there to promote your own marketing will be deleted. That is called spam. It is not a successful business model.

But, why would you want to take that approach? For $10/year you can register a domain and for $5/month you can get a hosting account and you can set up your own blog with Wordpress.org for free, then write what you want, post your links, and you have a chance to succeed, if you can provide some unique and interesting content.

You can also then post comments on related blogs and link to your blog posts if relevant. They still may be removed by some bloggers but if you have something good to add to the conversation, it is less likely.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Thanx Affiliate Hound for your reply.

But, you know that unique and lucrative article is tough for someone like me as a new comer.Moreover it requires proper SEO and dragging targeted people into my blog.

so what can be other alternatives like forum posting??

It is not impossible but extremely difficult to work in this industry without a website or blog, and if you feel that you are unable to create something worthwhile and of interest on a regular basis, I would suggest reconsidering affiliate marketing, as that is the sine quo non for any level of success.

You can try posting on blogs and the like as you say, but you will be unable to join the bulk of worthwhile affiliate programs without a site or blog, and perhaps even some networks. Some merchants do still allow direct marketing ppc but the roi on that is questionable.

That "proper SEO and dragging targeted people" is at the heart of affiliate marketing.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

Let me add this - what you should do is make an initial $15.00 investment and start a blog dedicated to something you know well - anything - related to your work, hobbies, family, garden, tv, music, whatever intersts you and about which you have some knowledge, and write about it. You may find that writing about something you enjoy will come easier than you think. And there are WP plugins that help immensely with SEO.

Search the Blogging section here for a lot more info.

I'll add one thing: it takes time and effort. The general impression I get with these questions is that those two things aren't held in high regard... but they need to be. Yes, it does require proper SEO and it does require "dragging" targeted people to your blog. That's time and effort, and if you want to be successful with affiliate marketing with a focus on blogging, that's what it takes. There are lots of other ways to be successful with AM besides blogging... but short of breaking the law, they all require time and effort.
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

7. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager
    Somewhere along the line the term "affiliate marketing" got mistaken for a business. Not just in this thread, but a great many places. But it's really just a monentization method. The business is content.

Like any business, those who make money provide something of value to their customers. In the content business, it can be reviews, or how-to articles, or other things people want to read, learn from, and enjoy.

Tossing links around on other people's blogs doesn't add value for anyone. It just adds a level of indirection between a customer and a purchase. It's less than a feature; it's an anti-feature.

To be successul in any business, whether its tailoring clothes or building computers or writing online content, make delivering added value for your customer your highest priority and you'll do well to the degree that you enrich your customers' lives.
    Richard Gaskin
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any data feed on any site
    http://www.fourthworld.com

9. Thanks From:

10. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread