Hi CJfiliates,

I am the new Affiliate Manager for www.Irv's.com Luggage Warehouse. (Brand name discount luggage, school gear and travel accessories at guaranteed lowest prices.)

I wanted to say a quick hello to all the loyal Irvs affiliates that are here on ABW, and let you know that I intend to do several major enhancements to the Irvs program including new datafeeds as soon as I can get them from the company. Since I am just starting to evaluate the program and prioritize any issues that may need to be addressed, I thought I would come here 1st and ask for YOUR feedback because I WORK FOR YOU!

Some of the issue I am working on include:
    New Datafeed – They rebuilt their site so I am trying to get whole new datafeed uploaded. Creative – I am working on some very catchy and high converting text links.
    NOTE: I expired a bunch of old holiday and special offer links that were outdated to make room for new and better links and coupon codes.

Please PM or call me with any feedback that will help me make this program work better for you.

If you have not signed up for Irvs yet, I encourage you to join a winning team, lead by an AM who cares. DO NOT SIGN UP on the Irvs web site (the form does not work right). Sign up directly through CJ.

((Just so no one gets confused by my multiple identities. I USED to be Linda-ProSound. I am still AMconsulting and still have my own company and clients. But when I am working with my LinkProfits clients I will be posting as Linda-LinkProfits.))

Your Partner in Success,

Linda Buquet
    Affiliate Manager for Irvs.com
    Powered by LinkProfits.com

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    Are you the AM for ExecutiveEssentials too?

Mike

Hi Mike!

What are, you a mind reader??? I was just putting together a seperate announcement for that program, but since they are sister companies, yes I am running both.

Are you signed up for both programs or just one? In either case, let me know what I can do to help and I'm glad you are on the team! (FYI, yes I'm doing a new datafeed for EE to as well as many other changes, but I'll do a separate post about that.)

Linda Buquet
    Affiliate Manager
    ExecutiveEssentials.com (gifts) & Irvs.com Luggage Warehouse