Checks domains (Army/Military checks) FREE to a good home.
    We have far too many checks domains to ever develop them all. (We had intended to give these away with mini-sites as part of a tutorial series - but ended up not reopening a forum here). So, as they come up for renewal, some we will offer for sale and some we will give away. Here are the first two.

OrderArmyChecks.com

ReorderArmyChecks.com

Army and Military Services checks are very popular. A solid niche site built on either of these domains will sell some checks.

They are registered at eNom.com and expire on June 15, 2014. They are both four-year-old "aged" domains and will be transferred via a free push to your eNom account. They have no sites attached but simply redirect to one of our established checks sites.

Please PM me if you are interested (also post here). First PM/post gets one or both - your choice. Yes, you must have PM rights - no drive by or one-post-wonders need ask.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

I would be interested, but I have far too much on my plate, and I don't have an eNom account. They could find better homes than I could provide right now.

Ahhh, Skunky, but you could do well. Put up a PopShops "store" loaded with a couple dozen army and (other) military checks - and do some of your unique writing to replace the descriptions for each one. An eNom account is free to create.

Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Bill, I'm doing stuff like that all the time, but nothing seems to work. My problem isn't lack of domains.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread