Music, Consciousness, and More (Breakoff)
    Don't know if any of you saw this or not:
    (You have to watch it til the end)

First You Might Think This Kid Is A Bit Strange But Then It Turns Out That He Is A Total Genius - Video - MORE FM
    Last edited by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound; May 25th, 2014 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Original thread got off-topic and those posts were moved here to conitnue that new discussion

I played percussion in a symphony orchestra. Elgar's Enigma Variations.

I'm talking about something far more sinister than coaching.

The music industry is quite evil.

Not familiar with Elgar's Enigma Variations, so looked it up and found an article that discussed the timpanist parts in two of the variations. You must be quite accomplished!

Yep, music industry is no different than the big G. Found a few interesting comments on Reddit, but otherwise, the same exact PR on dozens of sites. The father is mentioned nowhere, a bit strange. Please feel free to PM me if you don't want to post your findings here, I am certainly curious.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

Wow, Stinky am really impressed with you !!!! That's a really major accomplishment Is music still important to you?

Always wished I had musical talent. When lil the church I belonged to was getting rid of their very, very old piano so my Mom jumped at the opportunity to rescue it. Took lessons til my early teens then unfortunately "teen things" got in the way and wasn't disciplined enough I guess to continue with it. Bad me wish I would have. Also, my wild inner me always woulda loved to play the drums. I love music.

You've got me curious now, too.

Hi Purply,
    I felt a bit guilty about injecting a more serious note into your thread - what I'm saying here certainly doesn't belong in the Daily Chuckle! (Nor anywhere in an AM forum, for that matter.)
    Music was always important to me. Less so, now that I'm in South East Asia. Here, you don't need it. The perfect music here is temple music - drums, gongs, cymbals. It centers you in the present moment.
    The big threat is 'popular' music. Music affects our mood, our emotions, our feelings, our thoughts, our brainwave patterns. Very powerfully. Music hypnotizes us. For that reason, it has long been taken over by the 'elite', who are very much about controlling us.
    The hypnotic 'beat' puts us in trance. Then our unconscious minds are susceptible to suggestion from the lyrics and the videos.
    What is the best place to hide something? In plain view.
    All you have to do is recognize the hypnotic beat for what it is, listen to the lyrics with open ears, watch the videos with open eyes, and their 'agenda' will become obvious to you.
    It has very much to do with the corruption of innocence. Children.

Oh yes, the "hypnotic beat" affecting brainwave patterns...spot on.

I accidentally learned how powerful that was many years ago, when I was still married & my hubby took up Afro, Cuban & Haitian drumming (he was a rock guitarist, wanted to expand). So I bought him some congas & a djembe.

I was enthralled with my new Mac IIci in another room, he practiced his drumming in the living room. We kept out of each other's hair for hours. He rapidly improved his drumming skills, was a natural.

On some nights, I would be working, then for periods of time, stop and just sit in front of my computer. I couldn't move, didn't have the urge to move. I simply sat with my hands folded. Then I would feel "released" and could work again. This went on for a couple of weeks. I thought I was losing it, couldn't figure it out.

One night, we had a conversation about the different styles of drumming and he mentioned that he was now learning Haitian rhythms as well as the African & Cuban drumming. I asked if what he was doing was used in the Voudoun ceremonies and he said yes.

Light bulb went on! I realized I was put into a trance state when he did the Haitian stuff and told him about it. My heart rate slowed down and "locked in," brainwave patterns affected as Stinky (love that PurpleBear!) said.

That is precisely how Voudoun works, by inducing a trance state via drumming (+ other libations, herbs) & then, suggestions mainlining right into the subconscious.

There is the "collective unconsious" (Jung), that's how non-believers can be affected by powerful, yet seemingly primitive symbols (dolls, etc.) that tap into primal, collective fears and anxieties. Primitive? Hardly. These folks knew about serious mind control long before "science" established protocols.

I never forgot its power, even in so casual a situation. I asked my husband to tell me when he was practicing the Haitian rhythms so I could close the door and put cotton in my ears.

Yep, it's not all that difficult to create a "zombie."

TY Stinky for sharing!
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

Hi Renee
    Apologies for not replying sooner
    I still have doubts about going in this direction in this thread LOL
    I was not aware of Voudoun rhythms - I will definitely look into it.
    Right now I'm listening to the great Rumanian conductor Celibidache ("You don't do anything, you let it evolve") conducting Schumann. It's mighty good. Love to you and Purply and everyone.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    And all this time I thought it was the ganja that caused the trances.

I wonder if states will begin legalizing medical drumming.

I could say a lot about collective unconscious, but it would derail this thread even more.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Kaufman but still AffiliateHound View Post
    And all this time I thought it was the ganja that caused the trances.

I could say a lot about collective unconscious, but it would derail this thread even more.
    I don't do ganja but I do drink inordinate amounts of alcohol. (hic)

And music is very therapeutic. (Supposed to be, but can also be used for bad.)

If ABW is game for it I would love to take this further. How about taking this off to another thread (but if you do, don't shy away from where I take it LOL.)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Kaufman but still AffiliateHound View Post
    Anything that benefits mankind but leads to a reduction in consumerism will be brutally suppressed.

Music, Consciousness and More - I love it! Wait till I'm a little more sober...(thank you , Phil)

12. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by VampireSkunk View Post
    Music, Consciousness and More - I love it! Wait till I'm a little more sober...(thank you , Phil)
    Thanks; and I've got a lot to say about Jung's "Collective Unconscious", but later.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

Okay - under guise of 'more', I'm going off on a massive tangent.
    There has been some legal discussion of late.
    I am a student (on and off) of the great Winston Shrout. (wssic DOT com Winston Shrout Solutions in Commerce.)
    I don't understand any of his stuff well enough to be able to put it into practice - I'm grappling still with the principles.
    He describes himself as a 'non-union lawyer'.
    What I'm going to say will sound crazy to many people. I'm not doing this to be contentious, or upset anybody, and I absolutely do not claim to be 'right' about anything I post - I'm doing this partly to generate discussion, and also to help me consolidate what I've learned from Winston.
    Now, these are my words, not Winston's.
    We are all living in the Matrix.
    When I was growing up in South East London, there was a pub on the Old Kent Road called 'The World Turned Upside Down'.
    We are living in a world turned upside down.
    We are all pre-programmed (by the newspapers, television, Hollywood, schools, churches, parents etc.) to live in a state of constant fear. If we are afraid, it's easier to control us and sell us a 'solution'.
    The number one Biggy is the medical establishment. I could go to town for a month of Sundays on the medical establishment. (If I don't get thrown in jail for mixing metaphores.) But for now I want to address the legal world.
    We are pre-programmed to believe that if we are the subject of a law suit, it will be horribly expensive, we need to hire attorneys, etc. etc. etc.
    Winston has very basic, very simple technologies that will stop any legal proceedings dead in their tracks.
    If you understand these technologies, the last thing you want to do is hire an attorney.
    An attorney's first loyalty is to the court. In a sense, his (her) job is to protect the integrity of the court against the moron who hired him (her).
    The original 13th amendment to the US constitution (no titles of nobility) was aimed at keeping attorneys out of US government.
    It upset the financiers in the City of London so much that England invaded America and burned down the White House. You are still paying war reparations, by the way (according to Karen Hudes - 40% of all personal income tax from America goes to the City of London - the other 60% goes to the Vatican - which begs the question - what is financing US government?) (Hint: why are you in Afghanistan?)
    Anyway, it's very easy to go off in a thousand directions.
    Now I'm really going out on a limb, I ought to revisit what Winston has to say, but I'll throw this out there.
    Is this too simple? You respond to the legal 'charge' with an affidavit.
    An affidavit can only be rebutted by an affidavit.
    No attorney can file an affidavit (they have no first-hand knowledge of anything.)
    If your affidavit remains unrebutted, it becomes legal 'fact'. End of story.
    This would be no good for the unfortunate lady who is being sued by the photographer - at this stage, she probably needs to go the conventional route and hire an attorney. You can't implement these technologies without really understanding them.
    I've said many provocative things - please respond, shoot me down....whatever : - )

I guess "Collective Unconscious" will have to wait until tomorrow.

Skunky, you've opened up a can of worms with Winston Shrout.

Let me respond to a few of the things you've written, then I'll tell you what I know about Winston Shrout.

"We are all pre-programmed (by the newspapers, television, Hollywood, schools, churches, parents etc.) to live in a state of constant fear. If we are afraid, it's easier to control us and sell us a 'solution'."
    I pledged to remove politics from ABW so I will not give a complete response here. Suffice it to say that programing fear is not inherent in society, but is used by some to obtain, strengthen, and maintain political power.

'The number one Biggy is the medical establishment. I could go to town for a month of Sundays on the medical establishment."
    Absolutely true. I've written much about this in the past.

"Winston has very basic, very simple technologies that will stop any legal proceedings dead in their tracks.
    If you understand these technologies, the last thing you want to do is hire an attorney.
    An attorney's first loyalty is to the court. In a sense, his (her) job is to protect the integrity of the court against the moron who hired him (her)."
    Not true, at least not in the US - maybe it's so in England. I practiced law for almost 30 years. If that were true, I, and 99.99% of all attorneys would have been serving Big Macs in a couple of months. An attorney's first and last, and everything in between, loyalty is to the client, and if that is not followed, the State Bar will get you that job at McDonalds.

"The original 13th amendment to the US constitution (no titles of nobility) was aimed at keeping attorneys out of US government.
    It upset the financiers in the City of London so much that England invaded America and burned down the White House."
    I don't understand the connection between taking away US citizenship from Americans who accepted British titles of nobility and keeping lawyers out of the government. I can see how it would have pissed off the British, and they then took it out on the innocent White House.

Note, technically, the amendment is still pending, and should a couple of dozen more states ratify it, it would become law.

"You are still paying war reparations, by the way (according to Karen Hudes - 40% of all personal income tax from America goes to the City of London - the other 60% goes to the Vatican - which begs the question - what is financing US government?) (Hint: why are you in Afghanistan?)"
    Karen Hudes? The ex-World Bank lawyer who is now claiming that aliens from outer space are being hidden in the Vatican? THAT Karen Hudes? Honestly, I have no idea what she has said about where US income taxes go, but the federal budget would seem to say otherwise. But I guess she does have some measure of expertise and inside info about the Vatican.

"Is this too simple? You respond to the legal 'charge' with an affidavit. An affidavit can only be rebutted by an affidavit. No attorney can file an affidavit (they have no first-hand knowledge of anything.) If your affidavit remains unrebutted, it becomes legal 'fact'. End of story."
    Facts established by an affidavit can be rebutted or disproven by any other competent evidence relevant to a material fact of the case. Testimony or other admissible documents are routinely used to disprove the allegations contained in affidavits. There are, however, various type of non-trial court proceedings where no live witness testimony is allowed, and where all evidence is submitted by affidavit. You are right in those instances. Note however, that in today's legal system across the US, the traditional notarized affidavit has been replaced by the Declaration Under Penalty of Perjury, that does not require notarization.

Now, as to Winston Shrout.

Mr. Shrout is a member of what is known as the "Sovereign Citizens" movement, the same group that gave us Cliven Bundy and the recent Nevada standoff between US government agents and armed "Sovereign Citizens" militia. People like Shrout and Bundy believe that there is no legitimacy to the US government, but rather they have sovereign rights as "citizens" and can and do avow loyalty to other entities, such as in Bundy's case, to the state of Nevada.

Bundy believes it is illegal for the US government to impose fees on him for using government land, and similarly, Shrout and others like him in the sub-movement of tax avoiders, believe the US government cannot legally collect federal income taxes. Shrout's basic life's work has been the the field of tax avoidance, and has not paid federal taxes for many years, if ever. He has voluminous tax lies against him, and a few years ago he went through bankruptcy in an attempt to further avoid a portion of his tax liability.

Shourt makes his money selling books, DVDs, and giving lectures on how to avoid paying federal taxes. He also used to own and operate an arbitration service, but that went out of business when he was sued by several banks to whom he had incurred large debts which he failed to repay.
    Last edited by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound; May 26th, 2014 at 12:51 AM. Reason: typo

ABW Ambassador
    What I'm going to say will sound crazy to many people.
    That's because it is.

I read where you thought that kid who could play the piano, was some mind control experiment or something? Maybe he's just a talented kid who loves to play piano and had great teachers/environment to nurture him.

Or we're all controlled by fear, well, no.

Phil touched on Karen Hudes. She thinks there is some second species on this planet that made maps during the Ice Age. They have large brains, can't mate with us regular humans, DNA too different. Most died out, some are still here with us, hiding in the Vatican. I mean, c'mon now.

The other person you said you were a student of is part of the Sovereign citizen movement - Sovereign citizen movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They're pretty nutty themselves.

So your sources of information are crazy, conspiracy types.

And all that is about 1 thing, Phil touched on it:

"Shourt makes his money selling books, DVDs, and giving lectures on how to avoid paying federal taxes."

Making money. Conspiracy theory stuff is good business for many of them. Especially with the internet and how things get passed around. Look, we're even talking about it here on an affiliate marketing forum. Successful marketing on their part. If you want to talk about control, and how media plays a part in it, this is an example of it. They have people running around all over the internet, reposting this nonsense.
    Last edited by Trust; May 26th, 2014 at 01:44 PM.

Wow I did open up a can of worms.
    What I ought to do is go away and study Winston's materials so I can address your points more specifically.
    If I did that I wouldn't be able to reply for a month, and there would be no continuity.
    My initial post was off the top of my head, and I think I'll respond in like wise for the time being.
    I'll divide it into more digestible chunks.
    So, first, general 'Winston' stuff.
    Phil, you are doing Winston a serious disservice. It was never my idea to be contentious, but since I brought him in, I feel honour bound to defend him LOL.

I have listened to him for many hours (on Youtube and DVD) and I don't have the slightest doubt that he is good people.
    Many of the things you say about him are simply inaccurate.

He doesn't earn his living from his 'solutions in commerce' activities.

He is a retired gentleman. He earned his living by the sweat of his brow. He was a carpenter and steel welder.
    He has a roof over his head and food on his plate, and I don't think he makes very much from Solutions in Commerce. He is trying to help people. Like many, I believe he became interested in commercial remedies when he saw the devastating effect foreclosures were having on his community.

He is very precise in the terminology he uses, and I have to be equally precise to defend him.

You say he claims to be a 'sovereign citizen'. This is an oxymoron. You're either sovereign or a citizen. Not both. A citizen is a legal fiction, a strawman, an employee of the United States Corporation. If you are a citizen, you have government-bestowed benefits and privileges. If you are sovereign, you have god-given inalienable rights.

(By the way, I don't know anything about the Bundy situation, so, for the sake of simplicity, I won't address that issue.)

You say Shrout 'has not paid federal taxes for many years, if ever'. According to Winston, it's illegal (and impossible) to 'pay' for anything. Since 1933 - House Joint Resolution 192. All gold and personal property was confiscated, the US had been using fiat currency for some time, but in 1933 it became non-redeemable. There is no 'money of exchange' any more (unless you do private barter contracting). There is only 'money of account'. All you can do is adjust the account. It is impossible to 'pay' a debt. All you can do is 'discharge' debt into the future. This is our greatest asset - the ability to 'discharge' debt. The US government had to grant us that - when they took away money of exchange they had to give us something of equal or greater value. Otherwise, they could be accused of slave trading. (If not slaves, we are all under indentured servitude - our hypothecated lifetime's earnings are 'pledged' to the US corporation.)

You say he went into bankruptcy. True. According to Winston, bankruptcy (re-organization, not liquidation) is one of our strongest commercial tools. If you go into bankruptcy, it forces the creditors to come forward and stake their claim. If they fail to do so, the claim ceases to exist.

According to Winston, the IRS is just another third-party debt collection agency. Nothing more, nothing less, and we should deal (legally) with them the exact same way we would deal with any third-party debt collection agency. When you say he didn't 'pay' his taxes, I'm pretty sure he 'accepted them for value, and returned them for value.' This authorises the third-party debt collection agency (the IRS) to access the pre-paid account that is created for every 'citizen' when their birth is registered. It's the best thing to do - it doesn't create more debt (which is what happens every time you write a check) - the debt is pre-paid.

If the IRS chose not to honor the 'payment' - they are in dishonor, not Winston.

The reason the IRS and other corporations don't accept 'accept for value' is because they are double-dipping. They want you to 'pay' the presentation they send you, from a checking account. You have equity involved there. You have made that money from you labor. They take that AND go the US Treasury and claim the 'abandoned' funds from your pre-paid account. They are greedy. They get upset when they can only have one lot of money.

I got kind of carried away here. (Not bad, from the top of my head, eh? Maybe more rubbed off than I realized.)

You know what, I'm just going to post this, while I'm still capable.

No - I have to say more. Winston is actually much more high-powered than you give him credit for. He is instrumental in the Basle agreements that are bringing the banks to account for their fraudulent activities. Much is going on to reform the financial system, and it is not being reported, but Winston is very much involved.

Trust, I would use the 'ignore' button if I knew where it was LOL.
    No hard feelings. Good luck to you my friend.

ABW Ambassador
    It's at the very top. User CP, then on the left, Edit Ignore List.

But in the end, everything I said is true. I mean, a second species hiding out in the Vatican. It's like some Science Fiction movie or somebody that needs some help. There is video of her talking about this.

Trust, keep trolling my friend. It's water off a duck's back. I'm not biting.

ABW Ambassador
    Trust, keep trolling my friend. It's water off a duck's back. I'm not biting.
    How in the world is it trolling? You posted some stuff to open up the discussion. You didn't take anything I posted apart. I don't see you trying to defend a second species hiding out in the Vatican. Do you believe a second species is hiding out in the Vatican? Instead of calling names, address the points brought up. You saying you're "not biting" really means, I can't find fault in what I posted. You simply have to search and you can find sites out there going thru a lot of what you posted - https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...4171123AAzZYSN

It doesn't agree with your views, so you don't want to hear it. That's being close minded. I read what you posted, watched the videos, read some of their views. Then I also checked out the other side as well. I know somebody who likes this kind of stuff, and we've had discussions on it, so this is nothing new to me.

What I posted about them using media to make money is true. Look at Alex Jones and his site. Radio show, TV, website = money
    Last edited by Trust; May 26th, 2014 at 02:19 PM.

Trust, I wouldn't use the ignore button. It's too amusing.

OK, digestible chunk #2 - history

The original 13th amendment was ratified. I have seen scans of 6 or 7 almanacs from ca. 1811 which have at the back the constitution and a list of amendments. I can't point to them just now but will do so if anybody wants to see.

The original 13th amendment was 'no titles of nobility'. Again, this is all off the top of my head, so I may be vague on details. I think at the time a cousin of Napoleon Bonaparte was stirring up trouble in America.

In any case, the 'crown' of England was not too happy about the attempts to keep attorneys out of government.

Now, this is one point where I really need clarification. My understanding is: the 'crown' has nothing to do with the British monarchy.
    The 'crown' is actually the City of London Corporation.

(There are three 'city states' - the City of London [which has nothing to do with Greater London, England, the UK, Great Britain etc.], Washington D.C. [which has nothing to do with the United States of America] and the Vatican [which has nothing to do with Rome or Italy]. Between them, they are controlling pretty much the entire world. Maybe not Russia, I'm not sure about their status at the moment.)

As regards the 1812 war. After the 'War of Independence', King George III bought the US national debt. (Go figure. This has nothing to do with logic, this has to do with who can profit the most from any given set of circumstances.) Part of the deal was chartering the first central bank of America. (To hold legal title to all the land in America, on behalf of King George and the 'Crown'.)
    It was a 20 year charter. Congress decided not to renew the charter in 1811, which led to the British invasion of America, taking control of all the 'courts' (which are really 'banks') and burning down the Whitehouse.

Move on to 1859 - the US government decided to file for a second period of bankruptcy. (Under international maritime law, a country can file for reorganization bankruptcy for 70 years.) But they had a problem. They needed collateral for the debt. All the land in the north was already liened up (the first period of bankruptcy.) Congress went to the Southern States, and said, effectively: "You are rich - you own all the free land in the South - you put up the collateral for the next period of bankruptcy." The Southern States said: "Not only will we not put up the collateral, we are going to break away from the Union and form the Confederate States." Hence the Civil War.

After the Civil War, a military 'democracy' was superimposed on the republic. The original 13th amendment was no longer tenable (the military is all about 'rank', 'titles of nobility', so they 'magicked' a second 13th amendment. And this is the Matrix that everyone is living to this day.

This could all be true, or it could all be the feverish imaginings of a drunken skunk. What do you say?

check your temperature
    The internet is a fad.

It's feverish. Do you have any specific objections? (It's all cool, I'm not scoring points here). It's not the history that gets taught in schools, that's for sure.

26. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread