Thumbs up ASE14 Karaoke Tickets
    The event will be held at Pulse Karaoke (walking distance of the hotel) on the Monday night of Affiliate Summit from 9pm-1am. We will have a dedicated area for our group including an open bar and trays of appetizers for the 4 hours. We have taken care of the arrangements with the facility as well as insurance for the event.

Click here to buy.

12 tickets remaining at $125 each.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

This is going to be a lot of fun because it is a pretty small group (I think 60 people total?) and no worries of people trying to get you to sign up for lists or sell you anything. Just kicking back and relaxing with some of our affiliate friends.
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

$125? Yikes!

Used to be free, didn't it? I got to embarrass myself at ASW in Vegas a while back - and it only cost me some pride.

Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

This is a private event with open bar. Not sanctioned by ASE.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Bill, here's hoping there will be some excellent single malts. You'll be there in "spirit", though what you'll have available to drink will by definition be "minor league".
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Actually, I'll be passing on ASE this year. Not a fan of NYC and I'll just have gotten back from an annual Minor League Baseball trip (out 12th) with three former edu colleagues. (This year we are hitting Louisville, Dayton, Cincinnati and Lexington.)

But if you and Mrs. Hound ever get to Delaware, the "good stuff" will be within reach at our beach home and there's a cool Karaoke Bar, Scotty's, less than two miles down the road. Local beers are $2 and the Karaoke is professional and free. (Last weekend the Baltimore Ravens' Convention and Parade was in Ocean City, MD. The Ravens had a Karaoke contest and our favorite local KJ won First Prize. Not bad.)
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Bill, I know you won't be there, that's why I said "in spirit" and the reference to minor league and the baseball smilie were for your trip.

Ya know, when you're in Cincinnati (minor league?), you'll be right near INet - you ought to stop by.

If we ever get to the Delaware shore, we'll sure take you up on that. We were in Baltimore briefly in 1987, and a few years later I had to go to Harrisburg, PA and flew into BWI and drove to PA, but that's as close to Delaware as I've been.
    Last edited by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound; June 6th, 2014 at 01:03 AM.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

8. Thanks From:

I just checked and only 6 tickets remain. This event will sellout soon.
    Greg Hoffman

Sold out
    Greg Hoffman

Sold out but ABW has one to give away - contest coming next month!

12. Thanks From:

I have one to give away also.
    Greg Hoffman

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread