ABW Ambassador
    Buggy webste or is it me?
    that is "website"

Lately when I go to https://www.shareasale.com/a-login.cfm it takes sometime to load and if I dare touch anything before it fully loads it will crash my browser IE (latest version). I never had this problem before but it seems to be something to do with the many ads on that page that we have to let load first to get to what we actually come there to do. I use that page directly to avoid going through several steps to login from the home page.
    Last edited by glittered; June 2nd, 2014 at 09:28 AM.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

I'm usually hitting SAS with Firefox or on my iPad. So, I just fired up IE (V 11.0.9) and had no problems. It loaded quickly enough that I didn't have time to "touch anything."

BTW - Comcast Cable Modem, East Coast (really East Coast - 2 miles from the waves. )
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    All well here in FF v29.0.1 ...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Glittered,

I'm not aware of any problems, however - the mention of the "number of ads" makes me think you have something tied to your browser because we don't have any ads on that page can you explain what you are referring to? It may be that your referring to the blog post images at the bottom but I'm not sure.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

5. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador
    There is a revolving bottom promotional banner that I think is causing the issue. Anyway it's not a big issue and I'm sure I can live with it. If you want to look at what causes it on some peoples browsers like me then it's up to you, if not I will not lose any sleep over it.

here is some screen grabs of a couple of the promos.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    I'll try it out with some IE browsers, it is certainly possible - though I haven't heard of any other issues and we've tested quite a bit.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

i'm a web developer and all can say is internet explorer is the worst browser. just use IE to download firefox, google chrome, opera, or safari.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread