View Poll Results: Who Win Win the NBA Finals?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Miami Heat

0 0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

5 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Who Will Win the NBA Finals?
    The NBA Finals are set to begin soon, with what could be the last series for either the Miami Heat or the San Antonio Spurs in their current form.

Miami could lose LeBron James and Chris Bosh after this season, regardless of the outcome of the series, and if the Spurs win, not only could Tim Duncan retire, but so could coach Gregg Popovich, or the Los Angeles Lakers could throw $10 or $12 million at him to coach in LA.

Will the Heat win their third NBA title in a row, or will it be the Spurs? What do you think?

The poll will be closed tomorrow evening just prior to the start of the first game of the series, set for 6:00 PDT, 9:00 EDT.
    Last edited by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound; June 4th, 2014 at 08:32 PM.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Spurs - revenge for their mess-up last season...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

Attached Images Attached Images

Any other votes? Come on - the opening game of the series is in 2-1/2 hours!
    Last edited by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound; June 5th, 2014 at 10:20 PM.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

5. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Funny, I am not a big sports fan. Watch some football and NASCAR. Haven't followed the NBA finals so voted against the team I didn't want to win. Seems like everyone else feels the same about Miami?

Less than an hour to Game Two - Poll is still open and will be until game time.

No Miami fans, at all??

Game Three about to tip off: Miami 1 San Antonio 1

Banned
    Who Will Win the NBA Finals?
    First off thanks to Mr. Sal for inviting me to this most important post!

As marketing geniuses and affiliate soldiers I think its only right that we first acknowledge and applaud the Marketing Mastermind who put together the AC outage of game 1.

What a brilliantly coordinated mistake the Spurs were forewarned about. Kudos to home court advantage.

With that said, how about those Miami Heat. Isn't it AMAZING how they will and win championships (Dallas doesn't count lol). Tim Duncan. Just be grateful you made it to lose another final.

Game 4 tonight. May the best team win.

* Brian's Sports opinions and guesses have nothing to do with his business and real life assessments of great deals and winning investments. Lol!

Game 4 is tonight, with San Antonio holding a 2 games to 1 lead after shooing a tick below 60% and totally dominating all aspects of Game 3, Tuesday night in Miami, winning 111- 92.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound View Post
    Game 4 is tonight, with San Antonio holding a 2 games to 1 lead after shooing a tick below 60% and totally dominating all aspects of Game 3, Tuesday night in Miami, winning 111- 92.

You just get your excited mind right Phil! See i missed my edit before your post! YOU CALM DOWN NOW and let those losers fail you like a no good affiliates program! ITS JUST NOT HOT ENOUGH. WE NEED FIRE. HEATTTT

YOU'RE a CHICKEN!

You're afraid of what the Miami Heat may do tonight, so YOU closed the poll thinking that miami is dead on the water...

No more dog food for you this season!

Miami wins tonight!

13. Thanks From:

The poll should have been closed before the first game, but I left it open until just before the start of game two. I also asked this when there were no Miami votes:
    Less than an hour to Game Two - Poll is still open and will be until game time.

No Miami fans, at all??
    Where were you then, Mr. Sal, where were you then?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal View Post
    No more dog food for you this season!
    Good thing the season is about over. I hope I can last through the weekend.

15. Thanks From:

I'm not wasting my time on this poll, because.....

This poll was and it's rigged for fear of reality!

NBA Final Results!

4 to 3 - The HEAT WAS SO INTENSE, that it melted the SF Spurs!

Damn I love sarcasm...

18. Thanks From:

Spurs dominate again, winning by 21, 107-86, taking two of two in Miami, lead series three games to one.

20. Thanks From:

Banned
    Spurs dominate again, winning by 21, 107-86, taking two of two in Miami, lead series three games to one.

Amazing! Thats what it takes to make the Heat want to win...

The Heat can't take the heat.

James is still warm but Wade and Bosh are cold cold cold.

Kawhi Leonard has had his two best games of the playoffs back-to-back, giving the Spurs the real "Big Three" of this playoff series.

23. Thanks From:

Banned
    The Heat can't take the heat.

James is still warm but Wade and Bosh are cold cold cold.

Kawhi Leonard has had his two best games of the playoffs back-to-back, giving the Spurs the real "Big Three" of this playoff series.

You all look awesome to say the least. I've always feared the Spurs sound basketball skills. You all are playing like champions. If anyone has a chance to will 3 straight wins its Lebron though.

Quote Originally Posted by OliveTree View Post
    If anyone has a chance to will 3 straight wins its Lebron though.
    Well, ..........

Anything is possible, like in 1979....

San Antonio Spurs at Washington Bullets Box Score, May 18, 1979 | Basketball-Reference.com

26. Thanks From:

Or even, <gulp>, last year game 6 - then game 7.

I think the Spurs finish it up, at home, on Sunday...

You all look awesome to say the least. I've always feared the Spurs sound basketball skills. You all are playing like champions. If anyone has a chance to will 3 straight wins its Lebron though.
    Don't confuse me with a Spurs fan, I just see it as it is and appreciate the way that team is put together, the talented and class people there, and how well they are coached.

Note - I live 21 miles due east of Staples Center.

Banned
    Don't confuse me with a Spurs fan, I just see it as it is and appreciate the way that team is put together, the talented and class people there, and how well they are coached.

Note - I live 21 miles due east of Staples Center.

Nice. You all will be good again someday. Kobe's wife told him she doesn't want a loser. You're always training you better win championships. Lol @ her.

In a few hours, the San Antonio Spurs will become NBA Champs, as the winner of tonight's fifth Finals' game is a foregone conclusion.

The only matters left to be decided are whether or not Kawhi Leonard can have another great game and steal the MVP trophy from Tim Duncan, who might well be playing his final NBA game.

In an unusual timing agreement, Duncan has only until June 24 to notify the Spurs whether or not he will exercise his 2014-2015 option to return for his 18th season, which would not be completed until after his 39th birthday.

Enjoy tonight's game, it could be the last game together for players, and coaches, in both San Antonio and Miami.

Sports' Affiliates - get ready for tonight!

Banned
    In a few hours, the San Antonio Spurs will become NBA Champs, as the winner of tonight's fifth Finals' game is a foregone conclusion.

The only matters left to be decided are whether or not Kawhi Leonard can have another great game and steal the MVP trophy from Tim Duncan, who might well be playing his final NBA game.

In an unusual timing agreement, Duncan has only until June 24 to notify the Spurs whether or not he will exercise his 2014-2015 option to return for his 18th season, which would not be completed until after his 39th birthday.

Enjoy tonight's game, it could be the last game together for players, and coaches, in both San Antonio and Miami.

Sports' Affiliates - get ready for tonight!

Dude you really think Lebron and Wade are going to lay down that easily. Crazy

Dude you really think Lebron and Wade are going to lay down that easily. Crazy
    They cannot do it by themselves. The Spurs go eight, nine deep. Miami doesn't even have five quality starters, and their bench is nothing after Allen and Anderson. James Jones did have the game of his life for three minutes on Thursday, but don't count on a repeat anytime soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast