ABW Ambassador
    How to Find out about Past Advertiser?
    I can't find a merchant called "LineaPelle" anymore on CJ. I have searched all through the website. Is this a stupid system or what? Why can't they leave a trace of past advertisers so you can find out what happened to them?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Linea Pelle, Inc. - Deactivated. April 8, 2014
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

3. Thanks From:

Deactivated on Shareasale as well. It would be nice if these networks would send suspension/deactivation notices like Pepperjam does.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

5. Thanks From:

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidh View Post
    Deactivated on Shareasale as well. It would be nice if these networks would send suspension/deactivation notices like Pepperjam does.
    Only one who resists sending emails is Shareasale - "Use the stupid RSS feed", they say...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

7. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador
    Ok thanks for the info. I had no doubt they were gone but I hope the networks can be clearer about these things. I could not even find an email in CJ about it, Nothing!
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

From July 2013:
    I am writing to inform you that the LineaPelle.com Share-a-Sale affiliate program will be deactivated as of 7/15/13, after this time you will not be paid commissions on any sales made. Please be sure to remove all links and banners from your site.

This program has moved to a new network, please contact lineapelle@bluemoonworks.com to inquire about joining.
    No idea if it's still active, I didn't re-join..

They do make it really hard at times. Sometimes when I can't find a merchant I'm able to locate them by going to the reports: performance > advertiser > advertiser CID > (start to type their name and it will appear) no trend > all category > then grab a report. Sometimes I've had to set the date as far back as it will go (mine was 5/2013 ) Results will appear with the merchant name that you can then click to see the advertiser detail and will say deactivated.

Agree with davidh it is nice how Pepperjam does it.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread