What tools do you use for keywords collecting?
    Hi all, I just wanted to find out, what tools except G AdWords do you guys use in order to make keywords list for website.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    We don't worry about "keywords" on our sites so we only use experience as our guide...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

If you are trying to determine the keywords for a page on your site, there's a Browser Extension for Firefox called KGEN. All it does is give you a list of the most used words on a page and the number of times all words appear on a page.

From the context of your question I don't think that's what you're asking for - but if it isn't, then Convergence is right. Building a site from the outside in doesn't usually create a good user experience.

Google AdWords Introduces Keyword Planner and Display Planner Tools to the User Interface - See more at: Google AdWords Introduces Keyword Planner and Display Planner Tools to the User Interface | Philly Marketing Labs

Google Adds New Features To The Keyword Planner Tool
    Google Adds New Features To The Keyword Planner Tool

What Can Keyword Planner Tell Us About Mobile Search Behavior?
    What Can Keyword Planner Tell Us About Mobile Search Behavior?

3 Ways To Use Keyword Planner To Improve Your Mobile Search Visibility
    3 Ways To Use Keyword Planner To Improve Your Mobile Search Visibility
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

5. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy View Post
    ...From the context of your question I don't think that's what you're asking for - but if it isn't, then Convergence is right. Building a site from the outside in doesn't usually create a good user experience.
    Pay attention to 2busy - she knows about which she speaks.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

You can use Keyword planner for the analysis of keywords. this tool also have more feature about keywords analysis.

I am not use any machine yet for creating any keywords.. Because i have a keyword factory.. So no need any machine for me <(")

You can find your own keywords with Rogetís International Thesaurus of English Words and Phrases

Mawson, C.O. Sylvester. 1922. Roget's International Thesaurus of English Words and Phrases
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Best tool is only keyword planner tool of Google Adwords.

Best tools for keywords collecting:
    1. Google Suggest
    2. Google Adwords Research Tool
    3. Wordtracker's Free tool
    Personally I am using google suggest that gives a nice way to research keywords. It shows the related popular search queries in a drop down menu when you type a word in the Google suggest box.

12. Thanks From:

The Keyword Planner, as mentioned, is best for keyword analysis; figuring out if the keywords you've found are worthwhile. I've found a lot of success targeting specific keywords. I've also seen it lead people astray when that is all they focus on, so be careful.

I'm very much not trying to self-plug, but I actually put a post together on this a couple months ago. I really like using Google tools to generate new keyword ideas. check it out if you'd like: http://blog.jeffreykingston.com/keyw...u-the-answers/

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhia7 View Post
    You can find your own keywords with Rogetís International Thesaurus of English Words and Phrases

Mawson, C.O. Sylvester. 1922. Roget's International Thesaurus of English Words and Phrases
    So, I guess I've gotten too lazy to reach over for my Roget's, which is a) falling apart, and b) I think the third one I've had, all of which have fallen apart, and most of the time, I just use a Free Online Thesausus
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, thereís no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by suraj singh View Post
    Best tools for keywords collecting:
    1. Google Suggest
    2. Google Adwords Research Tool
    3. Wordtracker's Free tool
    Personally I am using google suggest that gives a nice way to research keywords. It shows the related popular search queries in a drop down menu when you type a word in the Google suggest box.

Yes, i believe to use google keyword planner tool..

Google keyword planner tool will be very effective for keyword researching, all other website that offers keyword researching won't that much helps.

Tools for keywords collecting:-
    Wordtracker’s Free Tool
    Google Suggest
    SEO Book Keyword Suggestion Tool
    Good Keywords.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound View Post
    So, I guess I've gotten too lazy to reach over for my Roget's, which is a) falling apart, and b) I think the third one I've had, all of which have fallen apart, and most of the time, I just use a Free Online Thesausus
    I use Roget's because of the numerical classification of words and their meanings. Here is a blog post from someone who has a Human Resources (not an affiliate) blog who values Roget's over other types of thesauri:
    Most Influential Book: Roget
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

19. Thanks From:

I can't recommend SEM Rush enough. You can keep track of your competitors, see what keywords they're bidding on (although it will not tell you if they're bidding on exact, phrase, BMM or broad). You can track their ad copy, keywords, ad history, positional changes, etc.

I don't like Google's new keyword planner tool. I find it bulky and annoying, their old tool was better organized in my opinion.

Google Keyword Planner, Google Webmaster Tools, and Personal Experience. That's what I used in determining what keywords should I choose.

22. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread