Lawfull e-mail campaign but without permission
    If you send e-mails fully according to the laws, but without asking the readers, is there any way to be described as a spammer? Will have the affiliate company a problem with it if you are not using it's name or the names of it's merchants? If so, how could be find you? Will have the hosting company any problem with it??

Thank you!

Although I am new to this, I would never run an email marketing campaign with anything other than an opt in list. In fact, I would even go so far as to say I would only use a double opt in list.

Why take such a risk with non-opt in email campaigns? First and foremost, the recipients may or may not be interested in your offer.

Even with an opt in list the percentage of customers you get will be somewhat low. Using a generalized list, the percentage will be quite a lot lower and you run the risk of getting your IP blacklisted I believe. So why would you even consider running such a risk? -RDub

Deja vu....
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

Quote Originally Posted by P. Xenakis View Post
    If you send e-mails fully according to the laws, but without asking the readers, is there any way to be described as a spammer? Will have the affiliate company a problem with it if you are not using it's name or the names of it's merchants? If so, how could be find you? Will have the hosting company any problem with it??

Thank you!
    Hello,

Your question is a bit complicated. Well it doesn't depend to have a email marketing with law or without law. As there are many aspects to improve your delivery rate and avoid spam or spam cops. It really depends on the software you’re using to send bulk emails. That must be a shared network not a dedicated. It will also effect your contact list that your using to send emails. You might be using a blacklisted IPs that will always send your emails to Spam never to the inbox.

There is no reason that your email won’t be delivered as it only depends on the service you will be using. For this point I will highly recommend you to use Imailunlimited for sending bulk email to the recipient. They are the best one for now in the market to provide all the dedicated stuff to its customers. SMTPs , Domains and IPs find all of them as dedicated to your account only. As a result you will find the best delivery rates and click rates on your campaign.

Thank for your time.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    What?

SPAM is SPAM...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

7. Thanks From:

Whata buncha crap.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread