Shareasale Affiliate
    Guys,

Do you have any suggestions on how to trace those affiliates who signed-up for shareasale?

Cheers,

Can you make your question a little more clear? Are you wanting to identify the sites of affiliates who have signed up for your affiliate program at SAS? I'm not sure where this question fits in to Affiliate Marketing Forum > Improving Your Affiliate Marketing Business > Marketing Resources & Power Tools.

Sorry, but it is a little difficult to see exactly what the question is. To get better answers, it helps to be more complete in the question.

What I mean, Is there way for us to know the list of affiliates who signed up for SAS. Like for example, right now we are looking for those affiliates from SAS and I want them to sign up for our affiliate program as well. I was thinking if I could contact them via email. I hope you will get what I mean.

No, they need to find you or you need to go out and recruit your own affiliates. You can contact ShareASale and participate in advertising opportunities to attract new affiliates. But you cannot personally email them.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

Quote Originally Posted by akagorilla View Post
    No, they need to find you or you need to go out and recruit your own affiliates. You can contact ShareASale and participate in advertising opportunities to attract new affiliates. But you cannot personally email them.
    Nah, Is there any other way aside from this?

Just a thought.
    If you're that ambitious what affiliate would want to work with you?

Where's the Great Life of Affiliate Marketing Hiding?

7. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Lawrence View Post
    Just a thought.
    If you're that ambitious what affiliate would want to work with you?

I already have a merchant account in SAS and we planning to signed-up on CJ as well but still no reply from them.

SAS has excellent tools for affiliates to find merchants that carry products or services that they promote. If an affiliate only promotes shoes and hats, they really don't want to get emails from every other kind of merchant that has a program at SAS. No one wants to get thousands of new emails a day. We wouldn't have time to work.

10. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy View Post
    SAS has excellent tools for affiliates to find merchants that carry products or services that they promote. If an affiliate only promotes shoes and hats, they really don't want to get emails from every other kind of merchant that has a program at SAS. No one wants to get thousands of new emails a day. We wouldn't have time to work.
    Can you please specify some tools here and how is it use? It such a big help for me in my program on SAS

If you don't want to listen, don't ask questions.

Contact ShareASale for help.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.

13. Thanks From:

The tools are for affiliates. Please look at the answer, there was no mention of any tools to help you send unwanted emails to random affiliates. That's not how it works. Sorry, but Greg is right, if you ignore what people are telling you there is not much sense for people to try to answer your questions. Contact SAS for assistance. They have tools for merchants to help them be seen.

15. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by akagorilla View Post
    If you don't want to listen, don't ask questions.

Contact ShareASale for help.
    Sorry boss, I didn't mean that. I'm just desperate to look for those affiliate marketers from SAS.

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy View Post
    The tools are for affiliates. Please look at the answer, there was no mention of any tools to help you send unwanted emails to random affiliates. That's not how it works. Sorry, but Greg is right, if you ignore what people are telling you there is not much sense for people to try to answer your questions. Contact SAS for assistance. They have tools for merchants to help them be seen.
    Ok boss, I'll better listen to you guys. You were already an established marketers here. Do you have a SAS account boss?

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    @delle - if you can't recruit quality affiliates on SAS, opening in CJ won't help you much either. The name of the game is knowing your customer, then finding where they can be reached, and reaching out individually to those sites. I don't know anything about your program and what you're offering, but that's a good way to start.

Does your site sell well with other traffic sources? If not, affiliate marketing on any platform may not be right for you.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

19. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateWarrior View Post
    @delle - if you can't recruit quality affiliates on SAS, opening in CJ won't help you much either. The name of the game is knowing your customer, then finding where they can be reached, and reaching out individually to those sites. I don't know anything about your program and what you're offering, but that's a good way to start.

Does your site sell well with other traffic sources? If not, affiliate marketing on any platform may not be right for you.
    My niche, is fashion... we are selling different kinds of fashion clothing, accessories all for women.

If you are desperate, it won't work. It's a slow steady process to find the right affiliates. It could take up to a year. Read this post: Finding Affiliates in ShareASale.
    Greg Hoffman

One more hint - an ABW hint: When you start a new Thread, take time to write a Title that tells people what your post or question is about before they click to read it. A good title will list several related threads you can read for more information at the bottom of the page. Look at the linked "similar" threads at the end of this post, then look at the linked posts at the end of Greg's Post. All the links after his thread are related to FINDING affiliates on SAS. Here, not so much. Think of it as SEO for Threads

BTW - Excellent suggestions, Greg! Thanks for linking to that article.

Yes, Boss, I have a SAS account - and I work with Fashion, so I will probably see your program listed soon. When I see it listed I'll be thrilled to sign up IF you have a decently crafted Datafeed. Banners don't do much for me...

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    My niche, is fashion... we are selling different kinds of fashion clothing, accessories all for women.
    Is your site selling now, what's your conversion and are you selling at least $25,000 per month yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Is your site selling now, what's your conversion and are you selling at least $25,000 per month yourself?
    Yeah, our site is selling now... however we were just selling below $25,000 a month... You can check our site here: removed. I hope you can give me some advice.
    Last edited by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound; June 15th, 2014 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Sorry, but that is against the rules.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Please read over the forum rules.

You can, however, post your site in the Site Review forum, for honest critiques from the community.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound View Post
    Please read over the forum rules.

You can, however, post your site in the Site Review forum, for honest critiques from the community.
    Okay sir, sorry I didn't read the policy all through, my bad.

27. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread