Getting more followers for your blog
    Other than following people and posting in their blogs what other ways can I do to generate traffic and get more followers. Thank you.
    Last edited by leeann; June 10th, 2014 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Link Removed

Prosper,
    Welcome to ABW. Please read the forum rules for new members, including:

2) Newbies may not post links, with the exception that links to third-party published articles relevant to the affiliate marketing industry and related issues or otherwise of interest to broad segments of the community may be posted, within reason. The relevance of such links and the reasonableness of such postings lies in the sole discretion of the Administrators and/or Moderators, and upon their determination that such links do not fall under this exception, they may be removed without notice.
    Last edited by leeann; June 10th, 2014 at 06:49 AM.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Getting more followers for your blog...

Prosper, You have named the top ways. Here are few more ideas:

Keep the overall topic of your blog very specific.
    Network through social media.
    Start a podcast.
    Have a contest w/ a free gifts.
    Give away copies of your ebook (if applicable) to new members.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Hi, Prosper, and welcome.

A couple of the best ways to generate traffic to a blog is to post a link to each new article on Facebook and to tweet a link to each new article. When you write your tweet and your FB descriptions, use a hook to get people interested enough to click. Asking a question rather than making a statement is a good example.

Also, use G+ the same way.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Include quality images in your posts. The Internet is very much a visual medium.

Just make sure they are your own images or images you have permission to use.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

6. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Include quality images in your posts. The Internet is very much a visual medium.

Ah.. forgot about images. Excellent point Bill.
    leeann

8. Thanks From:

You could always pay a company to comment on your blogs or do third party posts about your blog on forums. I have worked as a writer for a company that does that for years. Now I am trying to get my own forum, blog, and company up and running and when I am ready I will probably use the services of the company I have been working for.

Guest blogging for another site is also a great way to get more followers as well as SEO
    Stephanie Robbins
    Robbins interactive

11. Thanks From:

Hey there wennykev, you wouldn't be here spamming for SEOclerks would you? Seems like you've mentioned that site in all of your posts here thus far. If that's what they teach you they must be promoting garbage advice and/or selling crap services.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

try image, funny or dramatic

Getting more followers for your blog:
    1. Sharing it to social media
    2. as content is the king, so writing creative and user friendly blog
    3. start a podcast as leeann said -Good one
    4. Add social sharing buttons to your blog
    5. share and follow related industry and Technology

Guest blogging for websites in your niche
    Posting on niche-related forums with a backlink to your website in your signature
    Social media marketing [I find paid ads the most effective for this]

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

I would add that if you have quality images & great content on your blog, make sure to have a "Pin It" button where appropriate so that users can pin them to their boards to re-visit or share with friends on Pinterest. Instagram might also be a good place to display said images & is trending heavily with younger people these days.
    Erin Walsh,
    Director of PR, [URL="http://bit.ly/1oapxzB"]Boost Affiliates[/URL]

17. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread