Question Is it possible to purchase coupon codes?
    I would first like to apologize if this thread is placed in the wrong section and give thanks to any feedback or advice.

I am starting a website. It's not a coupon website but rather a site that helps people save money. I've been reading articles regarding gaining traffic and one of the suggestions was starting a contest. As of right now; I am not sure of the type of contest (I will think of one).

I was thinking I would pick 5 winners daily for a month and give out each winner a $5 coupon code. Would it be possible to purchase a coupon code from a retailer?

I am thinking they don't have much to lose and rather more to gain as its almost a guarantee that the user will spend over that $5 amount and the retailer isn't losing the worth of the coupon as I am paying for it in advance.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    First thing that comes to mind is that you could purchase a gift card instead of trying to get a coupon code. Most electronic gift cards function similarly to coupon codes by having an assigned value associated with them.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

I think that it would probably be easier to purchase gift cards instead unless you are talking about a coupon code for a website like Amazon. I think they do have actual coupon codes for sale.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread