landing page question
    Where can I go to build a good squeeze page or lead capture page?
    Ideally, I'd like the same company to do my domain registration and web hosting. Thank you.

Many hosts offer you drag and drop or wysiwyg sitebuilding options and templates for those who don't do html. You would be doing yourself a huge favor to spend a little time and effort into learning how to build your own for many reasons. A lot of those types of sites aren't portable so if you find yourself unhappy with the host for whatever reason, you own the domain but not the site and will need to start over. To get started, look around and you'll find the hosts that will sell you the domain, the hosting and the tools, they're all over the place.

3. Thanks From:

Frances Mary Krug
    There are a ton of web hosting companies that offer domain registration who belong to (a sister site of ABestWeb) Web Hosting Talk, a forum for web hosts. You can find a lot of smaller hosts there (smaller than the biggies like Hostgator, etc.) who offer comparable packages but may provide better support.

Quote Originally Posted by insomnia View Post
    ...Ideally, I'd like the same company to do my domain registration and web hosting...
    Not a good idea. You and ONLY you should be in control of your domain registration. GoDaddy, eNom, Moniker and many other registrars offer reasonable prices and total control. If your host controls the domain you could get into a "hostage" situation should you decide to change hosts at some point and the original host is less than cooperative.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

6. Thanks From:

Quick Question
    Dont mean to highjack the thread but I have a similar question. My affiliate network provided me with a tracking,
    iframe,
    javascript,
    img,
    and a postback url.

If not a combination which of those should be included in the order page and the thank you page for customers after purchase?

respectfully,
    matt

@ABClosing - This is a completely different question, sounds like you are asking about how to implement Affiliate Tracking on your site, not how to make a drag and drop site. You should contact the network and get details from them. The details can't be posted in a forum, but the Network can help you get it set up. Good luck.

I have dealt with this personally and for a client a long time ago. Don't make this mistake, listen to Bill!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Not a good idea. You and ONLY you should be in control of your domain registration. GoDaddy, eNom, Moniker and many other registrars offer reasonable prices and total control. If your host controls the domain you could get into a "hostage" situation should you decide to change hosts at some point and the original host is less than cooperative.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

10. Thanks From:

google it you find a lot of website's with landing page templates... and if you know a little php u make an miracle!

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread