Affiliate Marketing Niche BR
    Hello guys, I apologize for my English. I'm Brazilian.
    Well, here in Brazil all say that we are at the beginning of Internet Marketing, Affiliate Marketing mainly. When talking about here in Brazil affiliate products, affiliate marketing is all very new and there are few sites or blogs that speak only of affiliate marketing.
    Here there are already a lot of sites talking about how to make money on the internet, but there are few sites that talk only of Affiliate Marketing. Generally the sites making money on the internet here, always talks about affiliate marketing, however, always other ways to make money besides the marketing.
    So guys, I just bought a good course here in Brazil that teaches two ways to monetize and I will explain to you. Once you have your conclusions I ask you to help me if I'm doing it right.

The first course:

The first course talking of creating a niche blog .. use, SEO, Adsense, social media and everything else for the long term.

The segungo course:

The second course tells you create a good land page, create leads and make facebook ads touting digital products. (No need to create a blog, because the theory of this course is to "getresponse" Leads)

Well folks, after I complete both courses decide to start the blog niche, perhaps because it is the best long term I am correct?

I wonder if creating a blog here in Brazil and only talk about affiliate marketing, strategies, tips, information ... (I shall be here in Brazil to hire a copywriter to create good content for the blog.)
    All they say here in Brazil we are far from the united states on the issue of affiliate marketing and the market could move a lot of money here in 2016 with growth.

What do you think? Worth investing enough in a blog to talk about affiliate marketing and everything else involving this market here in Brazil? Why is it that the people who create blog how to make money on the internet today .. not create many affiliate marketing sites?

I appreciate any kind of help in this my beginning.

Thank you very much.

2. Thanks From:

Great first post, great observations, and your English is far better than my Portuguese.

I think the first step is definitely a good one. It helps to have traffic and a site from which to "springboard" your affiliate efforts.

The second sounds more like a get rich quick scheme than affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing isn't about selling ebooks, but about selling PRODUCTS.

So maybe you blog about Volkswagen Beetles, and (mixed in with your other posts) as you find products that Bug owners might like, you blog about them as well.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey View Post
    Great first post, great observations, and your English is far better than my Portuguese.

I think the first step is definitely a good one. It helps to have traffic and a site from which to "springboard" your affiliate efforts.

The second sounds more like a get rich quick scheme than affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing isn't about selling ebooks, but about selling PRODUCTS.

So maybe you blog about Volkswagen Beetles, and (mixed in with your other posts) as you find products that Bug owners might like, you blog about them as well.
    Thanks in this my first time.

about Affiliate Marketing niche, I do not know if I am not knowing how to interpret correctly, but because almost all prefer to talk in general (how to make money on the internet), instead of just talking about affiliates? Here in Brazil I researched only by 4 blogs talk about affiliate marketing. Just talk about affiliate marketing blog has very little hearing near a site of gurus?

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Welcome to ABW, Namaskar. I'm just wondering about how you are going to write a blog about affiliate marketing when it is brand new to you? What have you to offer your visitors? What do you intend to sell to them? The same program you are buying?

I know that things are just starrting in Brazil compared to the US, but there are a lot of other programs available for you to work with as an affiliate. My parent company, Zanox, has an office there with 4200 merchant programs. Perhaps there's a different vertical which would be of more interest and something you have more experience with. If you're planning to create a blog anyway (which is a great idea), make it about something you know and enjoy as well as something you can make money with.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Quote Originally Posted by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow View Post
    Welcome to ABW, Namaskar. I'm just wondering about how you are going to write a blog about affiliate marketing when it is brand new to you? What have you to offer your visitors? What do you intend to sell to them? The same program you are buying?

I know that things are just starrting in Brazil compared to the US, but there are a lot of other programs available for you to work with as an affiliate. My parent company, Zanox, has an office there with 4200 merchant programs. Perhaps there's a different vertical which would be of more interest and something you have more experience with. If you're planning to create a blog anyway (which is a great idea), make it about something you know and enjoy as well as something you can make money with.
    Hello, thanks for listening too.
    So have many blogs and sites here in your country, especially here in abestweb where I always have lots of information about affiliate marketing and you learn and offering quality content on my blog. The products I sell are in some digital products (Hotmart (Brazil) = Similar Clickbank), but only products that I have tested and know they are serious.
    The blog has the idea of ​​working with a lot of content, strategies, programs indications, techniques and everything, everything that is related to Affiliate Marketing.
    The idea of ​​my blog is going to my readers all about Affiliate Marketing, for most websites and blogs here from Brazil speak of making money on the internet, but if you look at all the sites making money with the internet here Brazil, there are few who speak only of Affiliate Marketing. (I will not copy, I will learn and transform the content to my blog.)

As informed, I have a few sites here in the united states who speak exclusively of members (eg abestweb) among others, where I would enjoy all your content marketing these sites, would read, learn and thus promote the content.

If you have the opportunity to translate this page in internet explorer (or google chrome) this is a practical example of a blog that I think about doing, is very similar. However I want to better invest in a good layout (design blog), using videos .. ie invest enough to develop a great website.

Here is an example of Brazil.

http://mundodosafiliados.com

Thank you very much.

It sounds like a good enough plan. Brazil is definitely a growing market ripe for something like this (I've considered it several times and have a couple projects on the backburner for Brazil).

At the same time, I'd have to agree with Jcrooks. Your best bet will be to start with a vertical that you understand and have enough passion for that you will enjoy working it.

I'd also suggest focusing on a single (or small set) traffic source so you get good at that.

Bem vindo ao forum.

Hello guys, thank you for your attention. I confess that at first contact
    thought due to our language barrier could ward off comments. Thank you for your attention.

Well, for all confess that my first thought was to write about something I enjoy, but I spent over 2 months trying to decide what to write and could not find it bad over time, and honestly? not found!.
    Then, I read about affiliate marketing, I did two courses for people with some knowledge in the area and saw the great possibilities that this market can offer me. Do not think only in money, involves other things like maturity, courage, power of freedom, have more time for my family .. anyway .. money too hahaha = D

But I liked the internet marketing and affiliate marketing are numerous possibilities you can do with those two words. And I can feel that by having my second job today, can I take a good deal to invest in this whole project.

But thank you for all the information you are giving me.

Unfortunately I use the translator for some words, but it had a good toparia English, in making some progress there.

I seriously try to speak English.

Your english seems great to me. The biggest challenge for most people in internet marketing tends to be making a choice about what they want to do and committing to it. At least one of the biggest challenges.

Fica a vontade a me adicionar no Skype se tiver qualquer pergunta

Best of luck

Hello guys, it seems a bit awkward to me. I do not know if it is correct to create a blog about affiliate marketing because I never got 1 cent as affiliate.
    Anyway I can create a blog on affiliate marketing, using the techniques we said in the above comments and learn from it? Or my competitors will soon see that I am weak on the subject of affiliate marketing?

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Namaskar View Post
    Hello guys, it seems a bit awkward to me. I do not know if it is correct to create a blog about affiliate marketing because I never got 1 cent as affiliate.
    Anyway I can create a blog on affiliate marketing, using the techniques we said in the above comments and learn from it? Or my competitors will soon see that I am weak on the subject of affiliate marketing?
    Whatever the subject of a blog, the writer needs a level of expertise and success. IF you are writing about scrapbooking, you should have lots of experience and plenty of examples of successful projects to discuss and show off. IF you are a surgeon writing about surgical procedures, you should be able to discuss how you have successfully used those procedures, how they differ from what you have done in the past. IF you are writing about parenting, don't try it if you're not a parent. The same goes for affiliate marketing. Many, many people have tried to promote sites based on affiliate marketing techniques that they have never succeeded with themselves, and many of those on techniques they have never even tried. It does not work. Below there is a link to my sports blog. I write primarily about baseball and basketball, which I know very well - I've watched them, played them, coached them, and studied them. I know nothing about soccer, and would not dream of writing anything about it - it would put a kink in my credibility.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    You could write a blog about being a newbie affiliate and document what you are using and trying.

13. Thanks From:

Thank you for the comments everyone.
    Well folks, my strategy is as everyone knows contents catch many of you here in the country and learn the way I learned to put on my blog.
    In the course I'm doing the producer said that we can create a blog about any concerns we have and write. For example:
    Digital Photography School - Digital Photography Tips and Tutorials this blog the person who created early on knew nothing about photography and was still learning by reading, listening and hitting that prepared this blog and today is what it is.
    Been wanting to create the same strategy the person who created Digital Photography School - Digital Photography Tips and Tutorials, but I see that my friends do not recommend creating a blog about affiliate marketing, because I need authority.
    But as the blog Digital Photography School - Digital Photography Tips and Tutorials that person in the beginning of the blog knew nothing about Photografia today has many, many followers ... just reading articles, learning and putting into your blog.

What do you think? For now I am a long time without creating my blog and I see no other way to create a blog ... I am now completely unmotivated because I do not know what kind of blog create .. already researched everything I like but I'm really unmotivated. Therefore have no ability to write about.

Help me.
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; July 6th, 2014 at 11:32 AM.

Chuck Hamrick Sorry for the link.

I apologize for posting a link in the post above. Well my intention was to inform you that in the post above it does not know anything yet created a website.
    But as affiliate marketing is different from picture, I wonder what to do?
    I can not stand just read, read, read and read want to act. As informed, have no ability to create a blog and talk about that my ability. In the course I was doing the producer informs that we have interests and talk about those interests and how affiliate marketing was something I'm passionate about.
    I'm still learning and Improving my affiliate marketing but like to share what I've learned so far. But not sure how the public will understand this.
    Last edited by Namaskar; July 6th, 2014 at 11:21 AM.

Affiliate Manager
    I was going to say the same thing as Chuck! I've seen SO many affiliate marketing blogs and they mostly seem to be cookie-cutter ideas, "tips", and links to e-books or other websites. I would find a "My Journey to Become a Successful Affiliate" blog that journals your daily activities, things that you learn through trial and error, etc. to be really fascinating and a nice twist on the mundane blogs that are all over the place out there. Good luck to you!

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread