Moderation on SAS
    Hello guys,

Sorry this is a noob question, does anyone here knows how to moderate those publisher sign-ups in SAS? On my account, it goes approved automatically.

Cheers,

Hello delle,
    If affiliates who sign up are being automatically approved to join your program, it is because that is how you have it set up. You really should ask SAS to give you some guidance on that aspect, they can tell you how to change settings to any of the options they offer.

This is one reason many new merchants should really think about consulting with an OPM, even if it is not permanent, many will walk you through the things you should know when setting up your account and give you an understanding of thing that directly affect your success. This is not a personal observation of your program, but some general advice.

As an affiliate I can usually spot a merchant who doesn't really have a good grasp of what are good options and generally avoid those programs.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    My Account
    Edit Settings
    Auto-Approve Affiliates?
    No
    SAVE

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy View Post
    Hello delle,
    If affiliates who sign up are being automatically approved to join your program, it is because that is how you have it set up. You really should ask SAS to give you some guidance on that aspect, they can tell you how to change settings to any of the options they offer.

This is one reason many new merchants should really think about consulting with an OPM, even if it is not permanent, many will walk you through the things you should know when setting up your account and give you an understanding of thing that directly affect your success. This is not a personal observation of your program, but some general advice.

As an affiliate I can usually spot a merchant who doesn't really have a good grasp of what are good options and generally avoid those programs.
    Thanks for the enlightenment...

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    My Account
    Edit Settings
    Auto-Approve Affiliates?
    No
    SAVE
    You just drop the bomb here...thanks boss!

IMHO - Without adding information to your sign up page to tell affiliates what kind of sites or affiliates or locations you work with, just changing to manual approval can only discourage sign ups and needlessly increase your workload, sorry. Your Terms need to be clear to get qualified affiliates that you might approve to sign up.

7. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy View Post
    IMHO - Without adding information to your sign up page to tell affiliates what kind of sites or affiliates or locations you work with, just changing to manual approval can only discourage sign ups and needlessly increase your workload, sorry. Your Terms need to be clear to get qualified affiliates that you might approve to sign up.
    Hmmppp...let me think this for awhile.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread