Post Writing content on long-tail keywords
    Writing content on long-tail keywords but Google webmasters says they don't even show up ANYWHERE on the SERPS for the keyword I wrote. I'm very good about writing SEO friendly content.

I have 0 back links as of now, is that my problem.

As well is scrapebox a must have should I get it or is there something else?

Thank you

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Build it and they will come - doesn't apply.

Takes more than just keyword-rich blog posts...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

3. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager
    Authentic content to drive those keywords to the customers. Is your niche market engaged with your content and coming to your site organically? What's your bounce rate like?
    Erin Walsh,
    Director of PR, [URL="http://bit.ly/1oapxzB"]Boost Affiliates[/URL]

Artist
    Well, it's true that Search engine ranking is something that takes time. Because you are targeting long tail keywords doesn't mean that your site will get ranked quickly. I think that if those long tail keywords that you are using in your pages are competitive, it may take you a while to achieve ranking. As you mention that as for now you have no links, pointing some back-links to those pages can certainly help.

You're looking for a guaranteed "recipe" for SEO success...it doesn't exist. What worked 10 years or even 5 years ago...no longer works.

I don't mean that you should stop writing useful content, but search ABW, read through a lot of the newbie & SEO threads (current ones). And don't give up!
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

7. Thanks From:

As an example of "taking a long time" - we have a site that gets (literally) thousands of search results for long tail key words/phrases every month. However, that site has nearly a thousand pages and had been online (and growing) since 1999.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

I would recommend you write useful content for your audience, whether it's for your blog or another publisher. If you want back links, and want to build your brand, you should look at what type of content your competitors are providing, as well as websites/publishers in similar industries.

For example, let's say you have a blog or website about bodybuilding, you could still write content about health-related issues or nutrition. The days of thin affiliate sites have been relegated to the dustbin of history.

Only having good keywords are useless. You need to have a good content and backlinks too to be able to enter the searchpage. Look around the internet to get basic tutorials on how to make a good SEO for your site.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread