Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
    Banned
    I THINK I Found The Next Big Thing!!!
    Hello family. If you look at my post history you can see I have pushed nothing of any sort!!! With that said, I think I have honestly stumbled upon the next big thing that is going to sweep the nation. I will test it out myself before posting here. Guys it really truly may be hot and something wed all appreciate as another easy source. Don't get excited yet though. If its not truly hot I wont mention it ever. I respect my family here too much ! Love you guys! I think we are all about to possibly have a new source of income and something we TRULY TRULY enjoy. It is THAT amazing! WE ARE FIRST TO KNOW TOO I THINK!!! It has MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR BIG NAMES BACKING IT TOO BY THE WAY!!!! Will get back to you on this post soon within the next one to two weeks of testing it!

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

I'm so excited that I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

4. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by OliveTree View Post
    I think I have honestly stumbled upon the next big thing that is going to sweep the nation. I will test it out myself before posting here.
    FWIW, I think I can believe that you may have some new BIG $$$ idea... but...

Just make sure you get rich first, before you post about it anywhere...

Sal why do you have to be a stickler for such a minor technicality. Naysayers will naysay, I suppose!
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davidh View Post
    Sal why do you have to be a stickler for such a minor technicality. Naysayers will naysay, I suppose!

Sal will be Sal and corporate partners will remain corporate partners! For example Princeton (Yes the Ivy League University), Nike, Microsoft, CNN, PayPal, National Geographic, Ronald McDonald House Charities, Nationwide YMCA, Office Playground, Starbucks. And more big names and THEY ARE ALL INVOLVED AND BACKING IT 100% and did I mention the thing by itself is HOT AND SELLS ITSELF AND CHEAP AND PAYS YOU EASY MONEY. Ok I will be quiet now. I love Sal enough to let him know and understand when Olive Tree talks from his rich house in South Beach Miami HE MEANS IT MAY REALLY BE HOT AND WE MAY BE FIRST TO KNOW. See you all soon, no its not about me getting rich first. This is much deeper than that. Be 100% sure the week of testing is truly to make sure its hot! Even though its pretty obvious its true. Final post until I believe every person will appreciate at bare minimum its Authenticity! This forum is not a playground to me. These are the best affiliate marketers on earth. The age groups that could potentially appreciate this are 18 to death including you and I JUST ON A SERVICE ALONE LEVEL NOT MONEY MAKING LEVEL WHICH DOES EXIST, IS SIMPLE AND AUTOMATIC! Ttyl!
    Last edited by OliveTree; June 25th, 2014 at 11:28 PM.

Well I've got the ants in my pants, I just cannot wait! I am not about to let a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity like this slip out from between my fingers!

9. Thanks From:
    kse

superCool is with you davidh. Can't wait to find out if it is really really really hot.

Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

I'm with Phil - grabbing a bag of .

I just hope you didn't pay too much to get into this fantastic opportunity.
    BTW, just curious - did the price, by any chance, have a "7" at the end?
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

ABW Ambassador
    I think you are right. I also found it. I guess this will be my last post here. I will be too busy laughing my way to the bank that I will also own in my own private island. Good bye everyone.

Note to Phil: don't delete my profile yet, just in case I want to say hi once in a while.

14. Thanks From:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I'm with Phil - grabbing a bag of .

I just hope you didn't pay too much to get into this fantastic opportunity.

BTW, just curious - did the price, by any chance, have a "7" at the end?

Bill,

No the beauty is it is truly dirt cheap and risk free cause its one click cancel. No it doesn't have a 7. It does have a number you will like though along with the next person you tell. Ok family once again I will tell you ASAP. We shall be first to tell people and thats why were going to win big because we understand how to REALLY get a message out to thousands and thousands of people first and everyone qualifies and can afford it. Even a young teen making $5 an hour (lol less than minimum wage). THE BIGGEST THING IS ALL CAN UNDERSTAND AND APPRECIATE IN LESS THAN 2 MINUTES AND YOU EXPLAIN NOTHING YOURSELF UNLESS YOU WANT TO!!! THEY UNDERSTAND SAME THING SO THEY SIGN UP TO TELL OTHERS AND ENJOY SERVICE AS WELL.

I'm so excited I'm cancelling Netflix and putting a towel on my office chair.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    My next demographic ina program description is going to be:
    "age groups 18 to death"

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by olivetree View Post
    bill,

no the beauty is it is truly dirt cheap and risk free cause its one click cancel. No it doesn't have a 7. It does have a number you will like though along with the next person you tell. Ok family once again i will tell you asap. We shall be first to tell people and thats why were going to win big because we understand how to really get a message out to thousands and thousands of people first and everyone qualifies and can afford it. Even a young teen making $5 an hour (lol less than minimum wage). The biggest thing is all can understand and appreciate in less than 2 minutes and you explain nothing yourself unless you want to!!! They understand same thing so they sign up to tell others and enjoy service as well.
    mlm.

19. Thanks From:

I think this calls for .

BTW: we really need to have added to the list of default smilies at the right of the post text box. + a smilie for recliners so we can be comfy while we wait.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

21. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    My next demographic ina program description is going to be:
    "age groups 18 to death"
    Why stop at death?! I'm sure there's enough believers in reincarnation.
    Last edited by JoyUnltd; June 26th, 2014 at 08:43 AM.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sam_park View Post
    mlm.

No, big boys don't back MLM big boys make something hot enough to do a normal referral. For the final time, the average american will pay bills off of this and their $15,000 in credit card debt, the SUPERSTAR will tell 50,000 people! And make $500,000.00. How does $10 a person on a $20 sale sound? Does that sound like a 2 cent payout or more than a Rapper makes per cd sale at $3. Sounds like were making Celebrity money to me! Sounds like were the ones on stage to me. Sounds like Bill Gates agrees. Seriously final post!

Theres no such thing as easy money. But there is such thing as an easy sale in the best interest of 18-death and all u say is press play and enjoy like I do! You just better tell them before an entertainer who has 4 million followers.

They are making it 100% word of mouth no commercials because the companies job is to make it's members successful and they are already loaded. This is not a game family! You are going to get some spoils from this!

I assure you I am in the inside loop and if it were a matter of it getting out too fast I would tell you now. Remember you are Family to me! Relax. We watch sports together for heavens sake.
    Last edited by OliveTree; June 26th, 2014 at 08:47 AM.

Banned
    I want to tell you all so bad!!! You will never be called crazy for promoting it you will only be called smart and successful!!! LOL!!!!!!

We are horrible people for stringing him along and acting as if we care.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

26. Thanks From:

Banned
    ITS SO REAL!!!!! IT IS SO REAL THAT AFTER EVERY SINGLE PERSON TRUSTS YOU BECAUSE OF HOW YOU JUST ENHANCED THEIR LIFE IN SECONDS THEY HAVE POSITIONED IT FOR YOU TO TELL THEM WHATEVER ELSE YOU WANT TO (PERSONALLY) SELL NEXT DUE TO TRUST GAINED!!!! I have to stop posting. I have my plan SO READY!!! You all get ready we have to all make at least $50,000 quick dollars from this. Lol! We refuse to lose to some kid with a lot of Facebook friends. Lol!!!
    Last edited by OliveTree; June 26th, 2014 at 09:30 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by akagorilla View Post
    We are horrible people for stringing him along and acting as if we care.

I promise I am in no need of stringing on. I am what many would call "well off". And I promise I would never over hype anything. It just really makes that much sense. I can't believe this never existed so simplistically. Ok about to play with my Lady. Ttyl

I'm waiting for the Clickbank hop link........................

30. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador
    I am waiting for my private jet... to take me to my private island...

Didn't he also start a thread 'what's the biggest check you have seen' a few days back. Now it all makes sense.

Hop...
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast