UnicaHome - Who Are They?
    This is an automated notification regarding a commission change for the Unicahome ShareASale Affiliate Program.

This merchant has made a change to their default commission rate.

Previous Per Sale Commission: 10.00%
    New Per Sale Commission: 0.00%
    So I have no idea what Unicahome is? Did they go under a different name prior to doing the 0% switcheroo? My database doesn't list unicahome, was wondering if it was a different furniture store prior to the 10% - 0% deal?

Sidenote... Hey ShareASale, they shouldn't be able to do this. I know we talk about this a lot, but this is pure fraud, plain and simple...
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    I joined their program maybe five years ago as I saw a lot of great products there, mostly tableware and glassware that I liked. But - never had a single sale, so I removed all their stuff after awhile, but still in the program.

I see now some really bad numbers here: 30 day EPC: ($18.12), Avg. Com: ($56.21), and reversal rate 225.00%, but some off-the-wall great numbers for 7-day. Is that only until they reverse everything?
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

3. Thanks From:

So they always went under that name? It appears to be a parked domain/arbitrage thing now with affiliate links? To me it appears that they reduced their commish to 0 and put up affiliate links.
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

I didn't look at the site before posting, but they always did have a decent looking site and high end products. And that was always their name going back at least five years.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Site is live following the link from SAS admin.

Still full of leaks, but is their own site.

Commission rates often get set to ZERO by SAS if there is a problem - notifications didn't come until we discussed it here on ABW.

More than likely it's SAS trying to protect us - not the merchant rip us off...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound View Post
    I didn't look at the site before posting, but they always did have a decent looking site and high end products. And that was always their name going back at least five years.
    This can't be the same company then???

So they aren't on my site, but I do appear to have a SAS relationship with them for some reason. Maybe I joined and never finished the process. Another problem with SAS is their 2 step datafeed application process where you need merchant approval. This causes me to ignore many SAS relationships that don't get immediate approval...

8. Thanks From:

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    1) Maybe you applied and it's still pending - you'd still get emails
    2) Maybe you joined and saw all the leaks on their site and stopped there...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

I got the same notice today.

I joined them a few years ago. They had nice looking, high end furniture on their web site, but when I tried to add their database to my web sites, all of the images failed to post (something about a security warning). I never added their products as a result and hoped they would fix the problem in the future.

Oh well...

:coffeetim

I joined the program 2/09 and I probably hadn't looked at the site before now in 4, 4-1/2 years, and 1) I remember it looking better than it does, and 2) I don't remember all the leaks. But, then again, since 09, a lot of brain cells have ........... something.... sometime ....., WHERE ARE MY PILLS?

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    The program is closing - obviously this isn't the best way to go about it and we'll work with them to make it smoother but that is the end result.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

13. Thanks From:

Whois would give you their contact information and the same ownership information is available on their contact us page if a person wanted to ask. It is obviously an eBay aff site today and they are abusing busy people.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread