Bloggers needed (sponsored reviews)
    Hi!

I`m looking for bloggers (Google pr >0), who are interested in making money per sponsored reviews (we sell software) in their blogs.
    Can you give me advice how can I find them not per «burse»?

Thanks!

Blogger outreach. Buzzstream is a great tool to a quick and qualified prospect list.
    Stephanie Robbins
    Robbins interactive

Anybody know the place where I post my guest blog post. Actually I want to post guest blog post on some site whose niche is regarding to the health.

The issue is that guest blogging is no longer beneficial for SEO or link-building, and can even bring about google penalties. In Matt Cutts' words from early 2014:

"So stick a fork in it: guest blogging is done; it’s just gotten too spammy."

You can still do it to build your name up in a niche, but don't expect it to help you otherwise.
    This was posted by the moderator of the forum in another thread. I think it should be useful to you considering that you're thinking about guest posting.

pryidevsblog This post was referring to merchants looking for bloggers to post on their blog as affiliates. In other words sponsored reviews versus guest blog. If you are interested in doing some guest blogging in a specific niche to get your name out there, I recommend using Buzzstream to do an outreach
    Stephanie Robbins
    Robbins interactive

Hey Stephanie, Thanks for your suggestion. I followed that and currently used there try it now demo(trial version).

Wonderful. Can't wait to hear what you think. You want to focus on the Prospecting List. They have great tutorials. Make sure to watch them. It will save you tons of time
    Stephanie Robbins
    Robbins interactive

Unhappy
    Quote Originally Posted by robbinsinteractive View Post
    pryidevsblog This post was referring to merchants looking for bloggers to post on their blog as affiliates. In other words sponsored reviews versus guest blog. If you are interested in doing some guest blogging in a specific niche to get your name out there, I recommend using Buzzstream to do an outreach
    Oh Thanks this clears my misconception too. Sorry for misinterpretation pryidevsblog. I had understood that wrong.

9. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread