Finding advertisers who do vouchers/coupons in CJ, Linkshare
    Hey guys,

This might sound like a really stupid question but I was just wondering if anyone can help me. Currently using Commission Junction and Linkshare and I need to find advertisers who do vouchers/coupons promotion.

Does anyone know an easy way when searching for advertisers to filter them so I just see a list of advertisers who offer coupons/voucher promotion?

It'd be a major help, thank you all!

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Neither network to my knowledge has a coupon filter. You're going to have to read the terms.

Okay thank you, anything in particular I should look out for in the terms with regards to coupons/vouchers?

For CJ, what kind of works, is to log in and click on Advertisers, type in "coupons" in the keywords box, then select "No Relationship" under status and whatever other filters that you want. Then select "search" and you will get a list of advertisers that mention it in their descriptions.

They may mention it as in.. they don't do coupons.. so you then have to click on the logo/name to open up the terms. I do about 20 at a time. Then do a page search of the word coupon and that helps you scan the terms quickly for each advertiser.

Hope this helps.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

In Linkshare, do you know what the BentoBox is?
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Hi thank you, that's what I have ended up doing! And yeah does that find voucher/coupon advertisers before you apply to them though? I thought it was just for getting voucher codes from sites you've applied too but I could be wrong

Oops. The BentoBox only shows you your Advertiser's coupons. Sorry
    leeann

One final last resort..lol
    Go to retailmenot and click through their advertisers.
    Make a list of the ones with actual coupons. Not just links
    leeann

When you go to their main page, select Browse>Coupon Codes and you'll see the list.

That would probably be your fastest solution.
    leeann

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread