Regular Writing Assignments
    Hi everyone. I'm not sure where to post this. I'm new, so that's my excuse ;-)
    Anyways, I am making my own website which I hope will lead to affiliate sales down the road. I'm sure it will take months before a sale comes through (if at all), but my question has nothing to do with that, or indeed affiliate marketing.
    I'd like to know if anyone knows of any good resources that they would personally recommend to make money writing content or articles. Right now, I am unemployed and dependent on disability checks from the govt. but i would like to earn my own money and stop disability.
    I can't depend on my site, as it could take months or years. I need to deal with today. Any advice is appreciated.
    Just to let you know, I've tried all the Elances and Odesks of the world already and could not do it. Zilch. I even posted ads in Craigslist and got some clients who first paid me, gained my trust, then ROYALLY screwed me.
    Anyone know of reliable places where you write an article and get paid immediately per article? I'm in Canada and I know people in the Philippines and Bangladesh will write 300 word articles for $1 but I can't live off that!!
    I've written articles for $20-30 before, but unfortunately, that particular avenue no longer exists. If I could write an article for $20 or so on a regular basis, that would be fantabulous!
    Thanks in advance for any advice.
    Bestie711

I have no answers for you, though I do know there are several people here who do this regularly. Stick around and they should show up here sooner or later.
    It's something I've been considering as well so I am interested in the responses you get.
    BTW, I'm a fellow Canuck though I am on the West side, in B.C.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

4. Thanks From:

Thanks popdawg and Thomas. Happy Canada Day popdawg, btw. ;-)
    Thanks for the link Thomas. I'll check it out, but I've tried the 'bidding' scene and failed. I don't know how to go about it, so I'll skip those, but there are other links you've offered, so hopefully there's something there with a different twist.
    Hopefully, more people offer their input; that would be great.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Do you have any writing samples? Any fiction?
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

Thomas, no fiction stuff. As I'm new here, I think I'll get banned for posting links. However, you can go to EzineArticles and in the "search", type my name (Giri Anantha) and it will show articles I've written.

You might find this information helpful:
    Find and Get Writing Jobs
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Thanks Leeann. I was just applying to one place. I'll check out your link now. Cheers!

Wow, some really good links within the link you posted Leeann. I just took a quick look. Also, popdawg, you mentioned an interest in this as well. See the above post where Leeann has posted a link. You might want to give a look. Good luck man!
    Thanks again Leeann!

yw and good luck.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

I got the job! Haha, just kidding. I'm tewwible.

Have you thought about the possibilities of publishing stuff with the Kindle Direct Publishing Program through Amazon? (https://kdp.amazon.com/) There's tremendous potential there for self-publishers.

Gary
    Generate more fake news.

14. Thanks From:

Hi Gary, no I have not, since I had no idea! I will check it out. Thank you for the advice!

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread