Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    Nike NFL Jerseys and Gameday Apparel - New Era Sideline Hats
    There has been a change in the NFL's policy on the online sites where the official Nike NFL Jerseys and Gameday Apparel (worn on sideline) and the New Era Sideline Hats will be sold.

In 2014/15 season these product lines will be sold online only on the NFLShop.com sites, the NFL Players Association Online Store, and the Official Online Stores of the NFL Teams.

This restriction went into effect impacting any merchandise that was received post March 1, 2014. So if you see any "official" Nike jerseys for players drafted in the 2014 NFL Draft, or for players signed in free agency after this date on sites other than the ones mentioned above, they are likely counterfeit.

There are affiliate opportunities out there for authorized stores (NFLShop.com, team stores) and if you'd like info, you can get in touch.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    So, no Nike stuff you described on fanatics dot com or fansedge dot com, right?

And so, if I had an NFL team to promote (and root for [20+ years and counting sans team]) I'd have to join one of those other merchant sites, correct?
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    Got some program announcements to make with NFL here in the next 7-10 days. I'd say yes, you'd want to be in the NFLShop.com program, but I'd hang tight for a few days to monitor things

We're also looking at potentially launching more Team programs in the coming months to make sure there's maximum access to the Nike Jerseys and Sideline/Gameday Gear and New Era Sideline Hats.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread