Smile How To Make Recurring Income From Promoting Mobile Apps Offers
    I will explain how I promote mobile app offers as an affiliate.

Mobile offers is good vertical to specialized on as an affiliate. Under Mobile offers, we have wap offers, pin submit, email submit, app downloads, mobile subscription etc. I will show you how to make money with app download offers.

App download offers include Android and iOS apps. All you have to do is get people to download and install these offers and you make money. The most usual way affiliates promote offers is with PPC. This method is a problem with app download offers because you can get thousands of clicks which you must pay for while the installs you get might not cover your expenses. This method is unprofitable.

The best method is buying traffic on an a pay-per-install basis and not pay-per-click. With this method, you pay for real installs only. You don't pay for clicks. Now if you get an offer that pays you $1.60 per install, and an ad network where you buy install for that offer at $1.10, when you promote this offer, your make $1.60 per install. You recover your $1.10 and have a profit of $0.50. This is the best way to promote mobile app download offers.

Which network can you get these offers and buy traffic on a CPI basis? I use [REMOVED]. [REMOVED] is an affiliate network that runs only mobile app offers. So I am sure that I get quality service and offers because this is their specialty. [REMOVED] also goes a step further to connect their affiliates with mobile ad networks where we can buy traffic on a CPI basis to promote mobile offers.

What I do basically is that I check [REMOVED] for offers, then buy the number of installs I need from their ad network partners, and the ad networks launch the campaign. I start getting installs and when my campaign is completed, I withdraw. Signing up is free. Go to [REMOVED]
    I hope you guys did learn something here.
    Last edited by MichaelColey; July 4th, 2014 at 07:48 AM.

Moderator Note: I've removed the references to your own network.

So if it's just pure arbitrage, what value do affiliates provide?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Smile
    OK. How can I can I edit the post to give information only? I want to edit it.

I've already edited it. You're welcome to respond to add more information. If you want to have a general discussion, that's fine, but please keep in mind that if you want to promote your own company, the proper way to do that is through one of the paid advertising opportunities available here on ABW.

And I'm not saying that you need to advertise. In fact, I would recommend NOT advertising at this point. First, get to know us. Read through this thread. Jump in and participate. Then, see if you think advertising might be effective for you.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Smile
    Please read through the main post again after you have removed removed removed. It does not have a flow or meaning again. I want to edit to look like an article without referring to any network in particular. If I can't edit it, please delete this thread. Thanks.

Make money from mobile applications
    Very nicely described the way to make money. Before opting this mode you should be very well acquainted with the subject matter. What ever applications you are providing in this sector , it should be real and not fake.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread